Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blue and the Red (Krest)

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

The Perfect Hiding Place is in Plain Sight
I shrugged. "Okay then. The Force? Hmmmm.... It's the life force of the Galaxy, living in all things, and making all life possible. To some of us, it's nothing more than a story to tell children at night. But to others, it is a pure, proven belief. These others are guided by the Force, learning to wield it in order to mold the galaxy into either something good or something evil." I had to study some about the Force in order to pull of a job that involved me following a Jedi fanatic. I actually made him think I was a Jedi for a long time. I linked my hands behind my back. "What did I miss?" I had a pretty good feeling that there was more to the story.
[member="Krest"]

The Zabrak blinked slowly. He didn't mean the history or what not, but what could she do. With a slight sigh he'd rub his forehead, slightly annoyed at himself. With a small voice he'd speak up, pointing to a nearby vase.

"Can you lift that?"

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I blinked, looking over at the vase in question. Hmm..... Well, it was obvious that I could lift it, given I had hands. But I was pretty sure he wanted to see if I could lift it. With the Force, or whatever. I turned all of my attention to it. What the Hell, I'll give it a shot. My eyes bored into the vase. I began thinking about it, every detail, it's texture, it's weight. I began picturing it floating upward, stopping just above the tall bush beside it. Unfortunately it didn't seem to be working.
[member="Krest"]

The Zabrak watched a for a while before he'd speak up again, casting a glance to [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] as he did so. His voice was soft now, as he had finally figured out where to exactly begin. "You do not know how to channel the Force at will yet, do you?" It wasn't a shameful thing. He had a Sith apprentice long ago with the same issue. He certainly wouldn't be against teaching the basics once more.

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I blinked. Well, this was embarrassing. I looked down at the grass, clearing my throat a little. "I guess not," I said quietly. Just my luck. Having to start at square one, like some of the kids I saw earlier doing the same thing.
[member="Krest"]

The Zabrak let out a chuckle, moving to sit rather suddenly. He'd wave for her to do the same, smiling wide. "This is the easy part. I need you to sit, close your eyes, and meditate. Clear your mind and listen to my voice. I'll guide you."

[member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"]

"Good. Now, start to feel around you. Let your mind open to the world. Slow your breathing, focus on it. Feel the ground below you, the air against your skin. Just.. Let go." A proven method of attack when trying to teach someone. Krest has used it more than once, and hopefully [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] would find as much use as the others did.

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I started focusing on the grass, soft and dampened, beneath my skin. I felt the breeze tickle the tips of my scales. I felt the breath enter and exit my lungs. I felt my heart, beating slowly and rhythmically in my chest. I heard [member="Krest"]'s breathing, too. And then, I heard more. I heard the beating of bird's wings above us. I heard the tapping of the stone floors as people walked across it. I heard the laughter of children playing somewhere beyond my sight. There was also.... whispering. Thousands of hushed voices on the edges of all the other sounds, too distant to be understood. At that point, my eyes flew open. I looked around, a little bit freaked out. That was not what I expected to happen...

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I nodded. "Uh.... Yeah. If ghostly whispering and super-hearing was the gist of it, anyway....." I was a little unsure about things after that. Mostly afraid. Which was weird, because normally, something I didn't know about just made me want to figure it out.
[member="Krest"]

Krest would sit down, looking her over for a moment or two. But he would let out a sigh, glancing around. "So.. What did you hear hmm? Specifically. Ghostly whispers from spirits long lost? Thoughts of those around this place? There must be something specific." The Zabrak seemed unnaturally curious, a frown over his face as he watched [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] . There was a hint of worry in his voice however, as if there was something he was hoping wasn't true.

(Whoops, sorry for the huge wait x.x)

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

"I'm not too sure. They weren't very clear if they were people's thoughts. They sounded really distant, and they were too soft and there were too many to make out any specific words."

I scratched the back of my head a bit, hearing something like concern in his voice.

"..... I'm guessing hearing dead people isn't a good thing around here....."

((You came BACK!!!! SENPAI REMEMBERED ME!!!!! :D))

[member="Krest"]

[member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"]

"It could simply mean there are dark side spirits. Or, you're just more intune with the force. I would assume the latter." Krest would nod slowly before pushing himself up. "I would suggest continuing your meditation for now. If you can make something out, be sure to tell me. I shall be looking into this regardless."

(I sorry! x.x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom