Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Blades of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
dark_souls_ii_mask_by_anotherfacestudio-d6ttzov.jpg

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/314/1/4/dark_souls_ii_mask_by_anotherfacestudio-d6ttzov.jpg

Name: The Blades of Chaos
Intent: To provide the Instruments of Chaos with a small, elite fighting force.
Affiliation: The Instruments of Chaos.
Availability: Unique.
Type: Elite Infantry.
Strength: 25
Description: As the Instruments of Chaos found themselves facing situations that demanded more skill from them, they decided it was time to create a unit to fit those situations.
The Blades are the most elite of the Instruments, those that have survived multiple battles and proven themselves. Most come from the terrorist organization's basic ground units, which have an almost total casualty rate. If they prove they are above the rank-and-file by surviving, they are taken to the leader of the Instruments, Judgement. Judgement personally instructs them in the use of a blade, as well as stealth and using explosives. Once they receive this training, they are given the distinctive Blade mask. This is considered one of the highest honors an Instrument can receive.
Wielding vibroblades and distinctive masks, the Blades handle situations that require more finesse than the rank-and-file can handle. The Blades do not engage in massive fights, and avoid combat as much as possible. While skilled with their weapons, they don't last long in straight-up fights, relying on the element of surprise and agility to get the job done. Common Blade tactics are to use a large battle as a distraction, then use either rooftops or alleyways to go around the engagement to their target. They avoid engagement along the way as much as possible, to maintain the element of surprise, which is their main advantage.

Links: Vibroblade
Thermal Detonators

Sasha Santhe

Majority Share Holder, Santhe Corporation
So okay this isn't really a military unit in the conventional sense correct? More a group of armed men on the streets causing trouble? I ask because the article seems unclear, at least to me, as to the intended purpose of them. I think it seems obvious they won't be fighting heavily armed and armored troopers who have blasters and rocket launchers and all those goodies.

Perhaps shoring up the description to add examples of intended targets, common tactics used, explaining the training they have, and/or defining what constitutes a battle for them. In addition you mention they have a history of survival in previous battles. What battles? Links would be nice if they've been RPed out, if not perhaps an added bit of lore would nice.

Either way for an elite styled unit I’d like to get have a little more beef to this description.

[member="Judgement"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom