Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Blackguard

s6VmH2.png

The Blackguard is an organization of people dedicated to gathering knowledge from across the galaxy, hoarding it, learning from it, and most importantly, protecting it from the endless wars of destruction waged by nations. Long thought lost force techniques, combat forms from a thousand worlds, and the lost histories of civilizations forgotten to the rest of the galaxy are all known to the Blackguard, and closely guarded. Beyond their goal of knowledge, the Blackguard also act as instructors and sentinels of the galaxy, traveling to worlds in need and helping them to protect themselves from external threats. Resistance organizations, freedom fighters, and other such organizations can count the Blackguard among their allies against whoever their foes may be, big or small.
resT8f.png

So, beyond that little introduction, here is the basic run down. The Blackguard is a neutral to dark leaning group of both force users and non-force users, with a focus on discovering ancient ruins, artifacts and creating stories of growth and development. If you are interested in finding dusty old books or learning some techniques that we develop on our own, we got a place for you here! If you are interested in the prospect of serving as an instructor and protector of the individual's freedom across the galaxy, the Blackguard is for you! As a division within the Agents of Chaos, you will also have an amazing and welcoming family to talk to and bond with!

If you are interested, you can say so below or message me and we can work to get you started!​

Civil

Who Knows? I Don't.

Hmm...

Nope, not quite. Darn.

Civil

Who Knows? I Don't.
Could use a new name to differentiate, but very cool!

If you don't mind me asking, how are they related to the Agents of Chaos? I don't really think a terrorist organization would have the time or resources to supply an archaeology branch, discounting its usefulness.

Myrium Okar Myrium Okar

I felt like sticking with a legends name(even an obscure one) would be for the best.

As well, the Blackguard is a division within the Agents of Chaos, supporting it but not entirely dedicated to the mission of the AoC. This Blackguard has a strong belief in the thought of freedom and individuality, something it teaches to its members, and something they seek to spread to other worlds. Granted, it is mostly because its easier to rob people blind when they are on their own, but we support the thought of independent worlds nonetheless.

Civil Civil

Civil

Who Knows? I Don't.
So it's an unrelated faction that has allied itself with AoC? In any case, very cool!

Recently updated my toon who might compete for such knowledge as well; wouldn't mind a few threads if you're up for that.

Myrium Okar Myrium Okar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom