Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Sun Syndicate

First off, I'd just like to say happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Now, for our advertisement. You guys have might have seen me going around and recruiting, or perhaps seen me mention it in a thread or two. However, I'd like to come out and make it official for everyone. That's right, folks...
The Black Sun is Back
I know it's been awhile since we've been active in the galaxy. Up until now, the Hutt Cartel has been the premiere criminal force in the galaxy. However, the Black Sun is on the rise. We're looking for active members of all species, shapes, and sizes. We don't care if you're Sith, Jedi, Mandalorian, or whatever other alignment you may be. We're looking for slicers, mercenaries, bounty hunters, lawyers, pilots, pirates, smugglers, soldiers, and everything in between. You'll be paid well and treated like family.
"It is a vast criminal syndicate…its influence felt on every planet from the Core Worlds to the Outer Rim. Black Sun has existed for hundreds of years, and embedded itself in the very fiber of the galaxy. The resources at its disposal are almost limitless. The soldiers under its command number in the tens of thousands. The ignorant even call it the most powerful force in the known universe." ―Darth Sidious, to Darth Maul
Want to become part of the most influential crime syndicates this galaxy has ever seen? Sign up here!
Want to have the Black Sun do a job for you? Post here!
Want to offer support of any kind or have questions? Message me!
14caec0c30e47977f10887c2cbd50886162bc508_full.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom