Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Spire

Status
Not open for further replies.
DolGuldur4.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: The Black Spire
  • Classification: Sith Lair
  • Affiliation: The Order of Shadows; Darth Kali
  • Accessibility: Very difficult to access, due to its' location in the Unknown Regions. The Planet Graveyard is generally hostile and well-hidden, and the Spire itself is concealed through a series of powerful Dark Side enchantments.
  • Description: The Spire serves as the Nightsister Kovvess' personal home & Spiritual Headquarters for the Order of Shadows. The Spire is located deep in a dark & gnarled forest, standing on a high hill which overlooks the surrounding land in all directions. At all times, there is a fierce & terrible glow which emanates from within; visible especially in the night.
POINTS OF INTEREST
  • Darth Kali's Ritual Space & Basin
  • Quarters
  • Hallways
  • Concealed Hanger
  • Laboratories
  • Throne Room/Grand Hall
  • Catacombs
  • Balcony

SECURITY

(High)

Undead Creations & Sithspawn roam the forest as well as the halls of the Spire itself. These creatures are many & varied.

3 Herald Heavy War Droids, on-loan from the Jen'arai Empire (inactive unless needed)

1 Squadron (24 Units) Taera-Class Swarm Drones, on-loan from the Jen'arai Empire (inactive unless needed, stored within the Spire's hanger)

Darth Kali, and her apprentice Aspri, monitor the area through The Force, as they rarely leave.

Separated from Civilization; No inhabitant of the planet knows the location.

A powerful system of Sigils, created by Sith & Nightsister Magicks, protect the area - concealing the site's existence from scans & divinations, as well as providing the Nightsister control of the very land itself to attack her enemies.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Erected in Ages Past by the same Titans which erected many of the ancient ruins on the planet Graveyard, Darth Kali maintains the location has stood for centuries. The powerful Witch discovered the location many years ago, when she was drawn by The Dark Side of the Force to the planet on a personal journey. The Spire serves as her personal home, as well as the Scientific & Spiritual Headquarters of The Order of Shadows, a secretive & powerful group of Sith Lords devoted to the pursuit of hidden, eldritch Knowledge.

Drawing upon her command of the Dark Side, and aided by the planet itself (which is a powerful Force Nexus), the Sorceress protected the location through a series of powerful enchantments; cloaking the area from all manner of Force Divinations as well as establishing a powerful network of protections... Sigils, drawn in blood & powered by her indomitable will, ward away any creature of the Light and draw in the darkness.

[member="Telsiis Kovvess"]

Telsiis Kovvess said:
A powerful system of Sigils, created by Sith & Nightsister Magicks, protect the area - concealing the site's existence from scans & divinations, as well as providing the Nightsister control of the very land itself to attack her enemies.
Is there a sub for what these sigils do in terms of attacks? If there is no sub, please elaborate on their strengths and abilities.

Telsiis Kovvess said:
Darth Kali, and her apprentice Aspri,
Could you please link to Aspri's character sheet?

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Thank you so much for reviewing my sub =)

I've added a link to Aspri's character sheet, as requested. I'm going to begin working on a sub specifically to outline the sigils & rituals Darth Kali has used to secure her sites.. but it may take me a few days to complete. What would be the proper course of action? Archive these, or leave them available for a few days until I have the subs finished?

[member="Telsiis Kovvess"] I can move this to pre-codex, where it'll have about two weeks before archive is needed. Or if you know in advance you need more time than that, we can archive it. Either way you can have it pulled by easily by contacting a Codex admin. What would you prefer? :)

[member="Telsiis Kovvess"]

This Submission has been Archived due to exceeding the 2 Week limit in Pre-Codex. If and when you need it pulled back to Pre-Codex so that you can make adjustments to get it ready for live judging please tag myself, [member="Irajah Ven"], or [member="Jairus Starvald"] for assistance. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom