Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Black Nest : A Short Story

Prosperity

-----

Both women curved around the corner, floating through the facility. "Thanks Loske for entertaining my wild thoughts," She shot a glance over to the other blonde, "This whole thing has been bugging me since Honoghr." Both of their slender frames marched to a similar staccato.

--

A recount of a memory she'd been pondering over since then...
Weyland said:​
Battlemeld - It was inexplicable but useful. The coordination that came with it would have taken several runs with Weyland Castril Weyland, but sharing his intentions through an ethereal tether allowed the pair to twist around the massive multi-eyed dragon and deliver blow after blow. It remained seemingly unharmed. “Can you see any weaknesses on this thing?!”​

"Trying to source them out now, give me a moment to-"

A beat.

"The- they're Force-sensitive?"

She shuffled through various neutral coronal shades, scanning, downloading as much information as she could - there was no alignment

"No, it's something else, but that beast...is?" she panned the view ports

Weyland said:​
"He's going for the shuttles! Watch for the Ra'maks, their tri-beams are increadibly powerful. They'll eviscerate us if we get hit."​
She jammed the thrusters forward, and sped into a half roll, flipping the craft upside down before pulling back through a half loop - she dove. The R-wing's faint glint of metal emerging from stealth with a unnatural smoothness on its edge. A staccato of laser shots flashed the Ra'mak War Beasts from above, before she leveled the fighter and rained several more blows as she trailed its body.

She let on as she bobbed and wove her own path through the valley of explosions.

--

"I know hitting someone up and asking to see a bunch of dead bodies isn't entirely a normal convo starter." She sigh-laughed -- Yikes.

"Trust me i've heard worse, and when it comes to the Bryn i'm here for any possible breakthroughs," Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt extended her welcome, reassuring really. "They're just this way.." she motioned toward the next corner, Romi went first.

"Well hey there you, what a surprise," she offered a smile to Ryv Ryv who seemingly had been waiting for them, "Great, I'll need the both of you. I hope an extended stay with dead bodies of the weird alien variety doesn't make you puke."

They shared an awkward laugh, Ryv granted them access and they all entered the morgue.

"I'd like to know more about these creatures, where they've come from and how they operate and think. My theory is that...I can use the crown to recall memories maybe? I'm not sure." She paced around, pondering her thought process. She knew there was something there, but what exactly eluded her. "These beings are dead...and were extremely violent in life. I'd wager the emotional echo left behind will be super intense...the side effects" she continued.

"What do you need us do?" He cut in.

"Watch my back...I don't know the outcome. I could lose my mind, or maybe even like die?” She was speaking so casually, "Things leave emotional imprints when they die. The nature, whether good or bad, depends on their death and what they were channeling leading up to that. There's a bunch of them in this room right now...it could possibly be too much but..."

Kark it.

She moved to the nearest body, and the lingering aura of coldness swept through her. She equipped the crown, and trailed her hand along the rotten body for a spot she felt comfortable with.

She forged her mind into molten lightning that had come so instinctively to her call. She engulfed the entirety of this creatures frame in a hum of energy, and the empyrean flare seemed to lurk on the edge of her sensory perception. She projected this upon the body in full, laying it upon the beings frame like a cloak. She let the current drop down around them before projected tendrils sought two others across from her current target. The hissing wave took from her just as much as it gave...and she forged her mind into a portal to peer into the void of darkness that this lifeless body left behind; the imprints in the Force.

What happens next...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom