Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Birth of Apprenticeship

[member="Kyrel Ren"] [member="Cyril Ren"] [member="Jack Napier"]
This is the introduction thread for my characters Cyril Ren and Jack Napier. This is for the apprenticeship of them with Kyrel Ren. (PS I admire [member="Kyrel Ren"] for stepping up and doing this as I had thought the thread for requesting apprenticeship was dead)

Virgillia, Bastion of Ren.
The Theta class shuttle emerged from hyperspace, en route to the planet of Virgilia. Virgilia often considered the home, for the Vader esque Knight of Ren, having often deal with Rogue Ren, Imperial Remnant fugitives which he loathed the entire concept of the Remnant, and most of all the War with the Galactic Alliance and the loathsome Jedi Order. Kyrel would want nothing more to see First Imperial flags reign across the galaxy, and hoped to one day see that become a reality, perhaps he would see with with the increasing conquests, especially after victories such as Kaeshana, or Mustafar. He would soon have to go back into the front lines to fulfill the will of the Supreme Leader, but today was a special occasion, their were many Knights of Ren, but not enough Disciples to train, any worthy ones that is. So Kyrel made yet another trip down to the Bastion to oversee, and bring about an apprentice worthy to be called a Knight of Ren.

The shuttle of his zoomed through the atmosphere of the world, it was raining, and so it became very hard to see through the torrential downpour that decided to settle in very quickly upon this day. The shuttle had landed in the front landing pad, the landing cycle fully engaged. The ramp lowered as the overseer along with a few guards came to greet Kyrel upon his arrival. The landing ramp lowered, Kyrel walked in a purposeful menacing stride down the ramp adorned in a all too familiar life support armor, one the galaxy had forgotten, one that the galaxy would fear again. The armor of Lord Vader. The rasp of his breathing could be heard as Kyrel approached the overseer who stood at the ready to meet him. He said in a commanding baritone through his vocabulater. "Overseer." The Overseer responded in kind. "Lord Kyrel, We are honored to have a Knight return home, what brings you here?" He quipped. Kyrel walked forward not bothering to look at him as he said coldly. "I have come to see the latest Disciples, and what you will have this time, as I have come for an apprentice." He nodded as he said knowingly. "Ah yes my lord, this way please I know just the students who would be tested."

Kyrel walked slowly and in a intimidating manner, the pain and dark side aura from Vader's Armor gave him both strength and pain as he made his way inside. They went down to the main assembly area. "I know of two new disciples, quite unorthodox, but they may prove to be worthy if they do survive you that is." He said Kyrel nodded and replied, "Show me to them, if they are worthy than I will take them, if not than my search continues." As they approached the assembly hall many of the students looked at Kyrel and thought they saw a ghost, he thought they must have been thinking he was actually Vader when he wasn't. He found the idea delightful as they looked to him with fear, they had finally reached the assembly room as the Overseer opened the door and Kyrel stepped in. "Here you are my lord, these were the two I was telling you about." He said with confidence as Kyrel slowly made his way in to see what looks to be a young girl and a man of sorts in front of him. He thought to himself. 'This will be interesting.'

(OOC: [member="Jez Palabor"] Just a tip when making your introduction, please be more through about you're characters, and write what they are doing, like a good introductory to start the story off. In the future do not write an OOC introduction like this again. Please and thank you.)

[member="Jack Napier"] [member="Cyril Ren"]

Virgillia, Bastion of Ren

Trying to take a quick nap, Cyril was comfortably laying in her bed. She was dreaming of princesses, when all of a sudden she was shook awake. Groaning, she turned to look at who had disturbed her beautiful dream. "Get up, you have to go and see the Knight who has come to see if you are to be his apprentice." The Overseer said. Grumbling, she slowly started to get up. "Now listen here, I'm taking a nap buddy! I will not go until I am done." Cyril retorted. "Fine, then I'll tell Sieger Ren to throw you out into space." The Overseer grumpily replied. Mumbling her complaints, she slid off her bed and followed him. "You don't want to be late, he is expecting you." The Overseer reminded her. "Yeah, yeah, I know, but I wanted to sleep." Cyril had responded. The Overseer just ignored her.

Eventually, they arrived in the Assembly Room. "Stay here, while I go get the other disciple who will be judged for apprenticeship." Said the Oveerseer. Frowning, Cyril complied. Trying to do her best to stand straight and look menacing, Cyril couldn't help but be nervous. [What if I don't make it to apprenticeship?] She wondered. Hearing footsteps coming her way, she immediately erased her nervous expression and put on a placid expression. Soon, the other disciple had arrived. Turning to look at him, she could see he was an adult man. He had white skin and green hair. [Weird, I wonder why he looks like that.] Cyril thought confused, while maintaining her composure. After what seemed to be 5 minutes, the man who was to see if she was apprentice material arrived.

(OOC: Sorry about the introduction post. I did that so you would know it was for my characters [member="Jack Napier"] and [member="Cyril Ren"].Also, it was so that if someone else were to click on it, they would know not to post to it. I promise not to do that from now on. Anyways, that aside, I apologize if nothing is in bold or color. So instead I put _ says _. This is because I am using mobile and I don't know how to do those things.)

Virgillia, Bastion of Ren

Fiddling around with his fingers out of boredom, Jack wasn't expecting anything exciting to happen. He was just sitting on his bed chilling, as he would sometimes do. All of a sudden, the Overseer had come in. "Okay, I have already got the first Disciple, now it's your turn." Standing up, Jack replied with, "Really? Where am I going?" He responded a slight smile creeping up onto his face. "You are to report to the Assembly Room to meet with the Knight who will see if you are fit to be his apprentice." The Overseer responded. Slowly, he giddily walked over. [Finally, something fun is going to happen around here.] He thought as a huge, creepy grin spread across his face.

Finally arriving at the Assembly Room, Jack started to get impatient. "Where is he?" He asked in a curious tone. "I am going to fetch him right now, you should introduce yourself to the competition. Or, if you both succeed, your new training partner." The Overseer responded, annoyed with his antics. After he left, Jack took a look at the other disciple. She seemed to be a young girl, with medium-length hair. Upon closer inspection, you could see her eyes were green. Smiling to himself, he asked, "So, you're the other disciple". She didn't respond and turned away, looking towards the door. After a little while, the Knight had arrived.

He would walk into the room, looking at the two that were right in front of him. He looked to the overseer and said to him in a cold baritone. "Leave us." The overseer nodded and turned to walk out. Kyrel was now left alone with the two Disciples, he was not impressed as he saw a man and a young girl, the rasp was the only thing that was heard until he spoke. "You two....Do you fear me?" He asked inquisitively as he walked closer the dark cape flowing, as the breathing was all that was heard.

[member="Jack Napier"]
[member="Cyril Ren"]

Trying not to be too excited or nervous, Cyril did her best to stay composed. [He looks familiar] She thought as she took a close look at him. Suddenly, she had heard him ask a question. "You two....Do you fear me?" She had heard him say. Attempting to not freak out, she calmly said, "No, I'm not." Cyril didn't know what to expect his reaction would be.
[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Looking at him, he was an intimidating man, but to Jack, that appearance didn't faze him. It seemed like forever before he would talk, then, he had heard him say, "Do you fear me?" Thinking this question was stupid and hilarious, Jack broke out into insane laughter. After a little bit Jack had calmed down and responded with, "Me? Be afraid of you? Please." It was just a matter of time for the man to respond.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

He looked at the two closely, as if he had been in deep thought. He walked a little forward, his rasp from the ventilator of his suit echoed through the walls. It stayed like that, for several moments before hearing what the girl said in an almost frightened and nervous tone. She may have said that she wasn't afraid, but Kyrel could sense it from her, Was it because he was a Knight of Ren, the Incarnation of Darth Vader himself? He couldn't say, but he gave her an icy glance through his mask and then turned to the man. He seemed very arrogant and very sure of himself. The very air of him spoke of this. Kyrel upon hearing his response made a gesture with his gloved hand and began to choke the man, slowly squeezing his windpipe until he spoke. "You may not fear me now, but I assure you, you will." With that he released his force grip on the man, he walked forward and then continued his mechanical baritone echoing, with some who studied Vader's holos there was no mistaking of what it was, but no matter he went on. "I will train you both, you will serve the Supreme Leader, and become instruments of my will, but know this I will not be easy, you will know the pain of training and you will know anger, better of all you two will know fear." After he was done he looked upon them once more, his cold expression of his mask burning into them.

[member="Jack Napier"]
[member="Cyril Ren"]

Watching him stare at them it suddenly clicked in her mind. [He looks kind of like how my parents had described Vader!] She thought freaked out, as her parents had been labeled as wanted by Vader for trying to steal from him several times. Ultimately, due to the bounty on their head, they had unfortunately died. Cyril was worried that her new master knew about that. When it seemed like he wouldn't talk and would leave, all of a sudden he force-choked the apprentice next to her due to his response to the question he asked earlier. Cyril thought that the man would surely be dead, but just in the nick of time, the Vader look-alike released him. [Man, that's a harsh response] She thought, spooked. He responded, reprimanding the man for his actions. Turning away from the man, he had turned to face both of them. He started to describe that they were to be his apprentices. He said that they would become "instruments of his will". They were told they would know pain, anger, and especially fear. [Hmm, I wonder what he meant by, "instruments of my will". Oh well, but it's kind of obvious that we're going to know anger, pain, and fear. I mean, that is the staple of the dark side.] Cyril had thought, intrigued of what this training would entail.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Having suddenly been force-choked, Jack struggled to find his breath. The man holding him in the grip seemed to be scolding him. After he was done telling Jack that he would fear him, he released Jack of the force-choke. Immediately catching his breath afterwards, he started to know what the man was really like. [Man, he's one tough cookie] Jack thought a smile starting to come to his face. Realizing that would probably make the man mad again, he stopped and put on a frown. The man spoke, detailing that the two would both be his apprentice. As he heard him mention that they would know things such as fear and anger, this immediately excited him. [I knew this was gonna be fun] He thought, not able to resist a smirk this time. Little did he know how hard it would actually be. But, the difficulty didn't faze him. He was just looking forward to going through what seemed to be immense amounts of torture. Just the thought of it delighted him, being the masochist that he is. [Oh, I am so going to love this] Jack thought dreamily, joy pouring out of the thought. It seemed like he was ready to face whatever was thrown at him.

(OOC: Sorry I haven't been active as much. I was busy all weekend and I've been having a lot of homework lately. I also have been studying for tests. I hope that's okay with you as you wanted to rp with someone who was pretty active.)

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

He looked at them for the moment, especially the man. He had wondered what would occur but walked forward. He now stood only a few feet from the two looking them over. He wasn't sure if they would be prepared for what would happen, as he had never had a Master himself, and only became a Knight of Ren through the sheer hard work he had to put in. He would try a hand at teaching, but he would be cruel, merciless and without compromise. If the Supreme Leader called they would answer, if he had called they would answer. It would only be a matter of time, and so he had asked the two of them. "What do you two desire most?" He said coldly as the voice mixed in with his breathing. He stood there crossing his arms and waited patiently for an answer.

[member="Jack Napier"] [member="Cyril Ren"]

(It's Fine it's the end of the school year, and so that is perfectly understandable just let me know when you can, and also another hint make use of that mention button as I do not follow the thread, so I may not see your posts at times.)

Unsure of what would happen next, Cyril watched as the man walked closer. Then, he asked a very confusing question, "What do you two desire most?" Perplexed by the question, Cyril had to stop and think for a moment. Seeing as he had his arms crossed, she hoped that he wasn't angry or upset. Eventually, she had come up with an answer to the question. "Well, I guess I just desire a happy life. One where I'm not poor, with fresh water and someone to love." She answered, hoping it didn't seem too sappy.

(Yeah, sorry about that. We had to go to PetCo to get some food for our dog and then we got dinner after and I didn't want to keep my mom waiting. I was going to add it in when I had got back.)

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Hearing the question, Jack started trying to come up with an idea. The man's arms were crossed, so he thought that he should hurry in making his decision. [Power? Nah, I kind of already have it. Money? Eh, it can't buy you happiness as they say. Chaos? Maybe, but it wouldn't last forever. Ah, I know, I always desire a good time!] Jack thought as he pondered some ideas. "I got it!" He shouted excitedly. Realizing that he shouted it out loud, he cleared his throat. "Um, well I always want to have a good time. What I mean is, I always want to have fun. So, you could say I desire....um, doing, stuff, with friends. Or wanting to go to a party. Stuff like that is what I desire." He declared, trying not to come off as too weird.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom