Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Big Hello Thread!

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
*dials 877-241-MANDO*

*ring...ring...ring...ring*

"Yes, is this @[member="Preliat Mantis"]? Oh, good. I'd like three dozen extra large pizzas with the works, no onions, extra cheese, and extra sauce. I live at 1800 Wheel Lane. Just ring the buzzer and I'll answer the door. 'Kay, thanks, bye!"

Yola Barabis

Dark Priestess, Seductress.
I am not one of the more active alts of the person behind like 20+ characters but I hope to become more active, like a lot of others I have had issues finding out where I belong but am here with you guys so will try my hardest to commit to the cartel.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Welcome folks. Glad to see more activity. I posted up a thread to see where folks want to take the faction in the general forum here, so pop on and lessee where we go :)

Snogie

Bounty Hunter
I seem to be the most recent member to the Hutt Cartel, so I just wanted to say hello and I hope to accomplish great things for my faction. I am a bounty hunter by trade, if you have the money I have the ability to take out any target.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="Snogie"]
Welcome! Sorry it took so long to welcome you, its been hectic IRL for me and what with the Eriadu invasion going on I got a bit sidetracked.

Anyways, welcome to the Cartel!

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Currently there aren't any, but I hope to change such soon. Just need to get the faction up and rolling and get things updated. I'm hoping to get everything updated and ready to go by the end of the week, then get a faction RP rolling by the middle of next.

@[member="Snogie"]

Hello there. Not sure if I will be joining full time, or just as a Merc. (probably just a Merc) I'm a little stuck because I have a friend who is "rescuing" me from my ship, and in turn I will be her sidekick. (not official) Anyways looking forward to working with you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom