Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Best Dev Thread Ever

M'kay so I plan on RPing out and rebooting Andreas' history. This isn't your average three-people-teaming-up-to-make-something dev thread. This is going to have plot and all that delicious stuff.

Only join if you:

1) Want to have/don't mind having some history with Andreas

2) Have a clear schedule IRL. I know this one Guy who wanted to reboot his char too, but nobody posted and the thread stood frozen to this day so absolutely nothing was accomplished. I really don't need that happening to me. So make sure you're able to post and post regularly

3) Are age 20+. Keep in mind this thread is a flashback that takes place a decade prior to present time. Embryos don't make good PC's.

That said, I will be taking two to five members to RP this out with me. Please post any questions or sign ups below

Awesome, I've been wanting to do a past RP. How far back will it be? If it's ten years, it'll be when Xardus is just findin his way in the galaxy. If around fifteen or so, it'll be when he's on his rage-induced search for his father's killer. @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"]

He'll be twenty at that point then. Xardus quit his search when he was nineteen, and had tried to find peace. At twenty, he was still a hothead, and would pick fights a lot, but he was well past searching.

@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom