Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bespin Lightsaber Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star-Wars-The-Empire-Strikes-Back-Cloud-City-matte-painting-reproduction-1.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: Bespin Lightsaber Museum
  • Classification: Museum
  • Affiliation: The Baron Administrator
  • Accessibility: A public, easy to find structure that is lightly guarded
  • Security: Cameras and Guards
  • Description: The Bespin Lightsaber Museum is a large, white dome-like structure that looks almost like a missle silo, although it looks too fancy to be one.
POINTS OF INTEREST
In this museum lies many old and ancient Jedi and Sith lightsabers on display for the general public to look at and admire.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Lord Ecclessis Figg, the founder of cloud city, created many buildings within cloud city, but died before being able to decide what every single one of them were for. After his death, many large building were left abandoned throughout the city, including a multitude of large silo-like buildings. Many years later, these buildings were refurbished and used by the Baron Administrator. One of these buildings was reserved for a safe place to keep many old lightsabers, some of which are substantially well known.

[member="Sorik Jad"]

Hi there. So far this submission is looking pretty snazzy and I'm one edit away from approving it and passing it on through. However, the only issue I saw was this:

Sorik Jad said:
Many years later, after the Galactic Civil War, Lando Calrissian decided to fill these buildings. With the consent of Luke Skywalker, Lando started importing ancient lightsabers with lots of history for his new and amazing lightsaber Museum that he believed would help the economy

Here at Chaos, we tread carefully when it comes to canon, so assuming their intentions to build things on Cloud City is a little over the edge. You can introduce whoever you want in place of those canon characters, like your own characters or some NPCs. Once you remove the instances of the canon characters and replace them, we can move on.

Marcus Itera said:
[member="Sorik Jad"]

Hi there. So far this submission is looking pretty snazzy and I'm one edit away from approving it and passing it on through. However, the only issue I saw was this:

Here at Chaos, we tread carefully when it comes to canon, so assuming their intentions to build things on Cloud City is a little over the edge. You can introduce whoever you want in place of those canon characters, like your own characters or some NPCs. Once you remove the instances of the canon characters and replace them, we can move on.
Fixed.

[member="Marcus Itera"]

[member="Sorik Jad"]

So I see nothing really wrong with the submission itself, besides I need in the image credit a link to the actual website page you found it on, and if possible, the artist themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom