Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beginning

Quinn was sitting at a cafe enjoying her day off from the hard life she has. She looked around just to see how beautiful a day it was when she noticed something was off there was no one moving about on the streets which was strange for midday on Naboo it was a densely populated planet and it was hard to find a time when everyone was off the streets. Just then she got a vision that something was happening that she would get pulled into that had the potential to get bloody. Just then she sees someone walking down the street

[member="Nauren Oricion"]

[member="Quinncolson"]

Nauren ran a hand over his eyes and rubbed them. It had been a very long day for him and he was annoyed how there wasn't much for him to do on the planet anymore. He had to admit that when he was not around his old friend due to her vanishing from the face of this planet, things were getting boring. He found himself wandering around for most of the time he was up and about these days but a slight touch in the force gave him a hint of someone's eyes turning on him and looking up his own eyes caught sight of the woman. It took him but a moment to raise his brow once again and turn his head. "Curious."

From that moment he started towards her now, not deviating from his path and being completely sure she was the one whom had caught sight of him and that fact was different for her than most others in the area. "Time to see what this one has to hold. Hello there..." He spoke the last set of words a bit more loudly, as he bowed his head to her.

[member="Quinncolson"]

"That is what i am curious over as well." He smiled and crossed his hands behind him before turning his head to the side. "I noticed that you are a slight bit different compared to those gathered around the two of us. I can't quite tell what makes you that bit different but i have a feeling that it has to do with something that you may be able to do that others can't?" His eyes turned to look about the area before focusing back on her again. As he said, she was different and he had a feeling he knew full well why. But perhaps he was wrong.

[member="Quinncolson"]

He smiled and looked down at the table, closing his eyes and letting a small object laying on it move off the table top for a few seconds before letting it drop onto the top once more. "Like that... do you mind if i sit?" He looked now on her for a time before glancing around the area. Maybe he was wrong and she was not a force user. His mind had been playing tricks on him the last few days. That's what the small amount of sleep that he had been hit with recently, though thankfully it was not hitting him too hard.

Quinn levitates the man without really trying too hard "No go on have a seat." She looks him in the eyes and shivers again because the temperature has dropped even more. The man sits and Quinn studies him to try to figure out what to think of him.

[member="Quinncolson"]

Hey lifting him was... unexpected. His body tensed up the moment he was grabbed and lifted and only when he once more touched the ground did he blink and shake his head. "It seems i had underestimated yourself more than i had originally thought i was doing so. My apologies." He took his seat and drew his hands to rest on the table, crossed and infront of him. "Now, what are you doing here then? Are you one of the Techno Union that protect Naboo now?"

"No I have sensed something strange and it lead me here." She looks at him and begins to play with her necklace that her dad had given her the day she had left her home planet with master Windu, and the only surviving piece of being in carbonite for so long.

[member="Quinncolson"]

"Ahh, i see. Well it possible that you sensed a number of things, ranging from a random dispute between people to something larger. Sadly though im not sure what it is exactly as the force tends to not give us a clear picture of the world." He leaned back and looked up to the sky as it lay far off from where he sat. "So, were you just visiting the planet then, or did you plan on taking up a home here. I must tell you that this is one of the most beautiful planets in the galaxy, that is without a doubt."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom