Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beginning of Something New

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Blue.png
Place: Taff's Secret Library and Holocron Vault​
Attn: [member="Cyrus Nova"]​
Tom had finally gotten his own apprentice after all the trauma be been through recently and it was shaping up to be a good thing. As it took his mind off the new incisors he had after he had been genetically changed by a bunch of cultist energy vampires. He still wasn't technically a Jedi Master but he was a master of the force in his own right hopefully soon to become a Jedi Master within the Order if they would take him after everything.

However he was walking his apprentice though all the resources he had available. Anything from datacrons on the clone wars to holocrons made by himself, his father [member="Rex Taff"] and some he had acquired on sultus as the mandalorians head of intelligence. He wasn't proud of what he had done but it had given him a lot of information include a full spy network.

He turn to his apprentice saying. "All this information is what my family has collectively gained or gathered over the years we held positions as some form of intelligence minister. It is now open to you to read or gather anything you wish. However only you are allowed in here as my apprentice and anyone else must be approved by myself or my husband [member="Mykes Taff"] as it holds some very dangerous information including several very dark sided holocrons. But have at it apprentice." He would grin allowing his apprentice to read or ask any question he wished.
Blue.png

Cyrus followed his new master through the library. He was no experienced reader, but he had never seen so many holocrons and datacrons before. It seemed the Silver Jedi Order held at least some respect for [member="Tom Taff"], placing Cyrus with him. Master Taff had briefly mentioned being some kind of intelligence magistrate or something. The padawan nodded.

He said, "Thank you master. This place is unbelievable. I'm not quite sure where to start."

Nova began pulling various datacrons quickly skimming nearby ones for interest.

[member="Tom Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Blue.png
Tom smiled at the young man sitting down at the desk himself picking up a few pads of information on some force powers before selecting one at random and handing it across to his apprentice [member="Cyrus Nova"] "This is Plant surge it has always been a favourite of mine especially given how I usually tend to the gardens around the rest. I have always found something calming in nature perhaps you will as well."

He then found one of the flowers in the room and began to use plant surge slowly on it making it grow and bloom much quicker than nature would have it normally do such a thing. "As I have said there is a lot of knowledge contained within this room if their is anything in particular I can point you to them but I will again warn that I do hold dark secrets down here as well that I couldn't destroy or wished to learn as much as possible from even if it meant not destroying it. But many of those I have made manuscripts for which you can read without endangering yourself."
Blue.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom