Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bee Hive

The Bee Hive
Average Wait Time: 1-2 hours
I can make a variety of very simple, yet tasteful avatars and signatures for your character profiles built to specifications.

I am by no means a pro, but I strive to represent characters the way they should be represented! I think signatures are the bulwark of individual expressing for a role player and are vital to convey the deepest purposes of that character's being

Here is one Star Wars Specific example:

cecily_zpsakesd5um.png

Corvinus_zps7j27ztu9.png

Lucien%20PNG_zpstetvy2xq.png

zadimus%20png_zpsr2lezcok.png

signature.png

If you would like to request a signature post with the form below.

Request: [Do you want an avatar, signature, or set?]
Size: [What size do you want the signature? All of my signatures are typically 700w]
Playby: [Name of actor or name of cartoon character and series if applicable]

Text: [Include ANYTHING you want the signature to say including whether it should say your name.]
Images: [High quality, large images are preferred, but I'll make it work with anything you give me. Artwork or celebrity. I prefer many image options but will make anything work]
Faction Images: [Faction symbol similarly to Cecily's sig or maybe the city of the capital, etc IF you want them included.]
Colors: [Specific color scheme?]
Moods: [Happy, serious, regal, etc?]

Borders: [I dont like borders, but many people here do so if you want one on your avatar or signature please specify]
If you dont post with the above form and fill out all specifications I cant fill your request. I also dont do rank/titles.

Rules
+Do not request a signature from another artist while requesting from another artist at the same time. That is rude and I will ignore your request.

+If you don't provide high quality images, I reserve the right to find my own :p if I cant find any, I really can't help you.

+Not a rule, but it is generally polite to use something that has been created for you for at LEAST a week before requesting something new.

+Not a rule, but credits or links back here are always appreciated. At the very least, tell your friends!

+I reserve the right to deny anyone who I feel has violated these rules habitually or who has misused my service in any way.

Is this good enough or like you requested them to be?

Character Name: Cound Azriel Zadimus
Role/Job: [No clue what to really put here]
Text: I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire, it is that simple.
Faction Images: symbol
Colors: What you think fits
Moods: Regal and perhaps dark

Character Name: Lucien Cordel
Faction: Techno union and the underground [secretly]
Role/Job: Investor and currently retired diplomat

Text: Either "I invested lives before and I intend to invest money now" or "Democracy is like a poison , too much and you die ... not enough and some one comes to pour it down your throat and its normally your own people ... but just the right amount over time renders you immune ... too few understand this simple truth and untold masses fall victim to it" whichever best fits the style you end up with
could you also watermark your work or otherwise sign it as I use a signature rotator so it would be hard to credit you myself.

Faction Images:
Colors: I leave that up to you
Moods: Regal

any qestions or concerns send me a private message,Thanks in advance

@[member='Lucien Cordel'],

Lucien%20Icon%20PNG_zps8od5yhpk.png

SIGNATURE
Lucien%20PNG_zpstetvy2xq.png

Now I did omit some things as I really prefer the simple look, but if you want anything you specified added I can do that.

Lord Zrixtas

Even should this body fail, you won't stop me
[member="Cecily de Demici"] If you'd be so immensely kind?

Character Name: Zrixtas
Faction: The empire (Link in signature)
Role/Job: Iron Knight commander of the Empire
Text:[SIZE=11.9999990463257px] Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, I will endure. [/SIZE]
Faction Images: Sith empire
Colors: Red, black colors that match the look of the character and faction
Moods: Serious, menacing

BEEHIVE UPDATE 7/11/2015
Thank you to everyone has requested from me, I really love doing this for the site and I have made some really lovely things (in my opinion)
I just want everyone to know I have updated the request form.

Please know I am used to making artwork in a different style from Chaos, but I am willing to customize the specifications for you if you let me know.

My artwork only takes 1-2 hours to make, so please keep requesting! I wont be offended if you only use my artwork for a little while.

Lord Zrixtas

Even should this body fail, you won't stop me
Not to worry [member="Cecily de Demici"] we all have things to do but might I possibly ask for this image to be turned into an avatar with the same background as the preivious and I can promise I'll be coming to you every time my body changes. CX

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom