Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Baroness

Yoru Shakou

I know that I do not have the best past when it comes to this site, in terms of building and abandoning factions and characters. With my time open more now than it has in the past, many of you have seen that I have thrown myself into the Baroness, keeping her active and building up the Avidon Oligarchy, pushing myself to remain faithful to the idea and the Faction; and with the March Event coming up, I've been doing my best to get the Baroness and the Avidon Oligarchy active and with more members in hopes that it can finally be put on the map.

With that said, I would like to know the thoughts that others have about the Baroness and the Oligarchy.

P.S. Everyone else seemed to be doing it, so why not?

I've always thought her to be an intriguing character, and consider it a damn shame that we haven't gotten to do much more RPing. Would gladly like to do so in your ball thread, though, seeing as it's starting to wind down.

[member="Baroness Magrath"]

I really like that you are focusing on the Baroness and developing her.

It is a refreshing change from the typical sith running about that one normally sees. There isn't much appreciation for support type characters that are actually very vital to a faction in terms of business, networking, and support.

Yoru Shakou

When I had first crafted the Baroness on another site, she was meant to be a business woman, yet it never took off. Things stalled and slowly I had to find a new home for her. Finding Chaos and a site that was active that willing to be a place where the Baroness could grow rather than be stifled because she wasn't a normal sith running around and was a support character was a nice change of pace.

I was worried at first that she would just hit a wall and be forced to sit there just because she was a lightsaber wielding killing all the things Sith that as you mentioned [member="Cira"] are seen all the time. I enjoy how she turned out as a support character that has no problem sitting back and letting others go about killing while she just takes notes and tells them how they can do it better.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom