Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Baroness Returns

Baroness Magrath

B
The Baroness Magrath has returned in all her beauty and glory
galeri_181_zpstnvodr3b.jpg
Now more closely aligned with my original character concept for the Baroness; a woman of focus whose sole desire is to see her House restored to their ancient power and wealth while also reigning over the Avidonian system with a benevolent hand.
The question is, who among you would like to begin threading with the new Baroness?
Likewise, House Magrath is also open to recruitment.

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
[member="Baroness Magrath"]

I'll meet her if you like and we can see where the thread takes us.

He'd likely introduce her to Triumvirate if that's what you'd like to do. I think they're kind of similar in a way, so it could work out.

Baroness Magrath

B
Either would be welcomed.

[member="Niall Priam"]

I would have no qualms with her meeting Haytham; though in her bio, her political affiliation is to The Sith Order, and not a specific faction of the Sith. So while she would have no problem with the Sith Philosophy, I do not intend to have her align herself with any one specific Sith Faction.

[member="Haytham Kaze"]

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.
[member="Baroness Magrath"] I'd be happy to thread if you'd like with two newer characters seeking more development:

Samantha Swail; Light side Jedi Padawan; a do-gooder

Joon; a Sith Apprentice clone in training; naïve and easily led

Plus older ones Connor Harrison and Aerico if they look better.

Baroness Magrath

B
Any that you feel would be a good match to interact with the Baroness would be welcomed.

[member="Chris Gelderd"]

Any of those could be possible. Additionally due to the close proximity to her system and home; a member of the Silver Sanctum might be capable of putting her mind at ease of their intentions (considering what also happens in the system).

[member="Jericho"]

Those are always welcomed.

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Baroness Magrath

B
With Avidon having been approved, it is the most likely place to find the Baroness if you don't mind starting the thread.

[member="Jericho"]

Baroness Magrath

B
If you're still interested in interacting with the Baroness as discussed above, please let me know. This is so I know to whom I will owe a starting post.

[member="Niall Priam"]
[member="Haytham Kaze"]
[member="Chris Gelderd"]
[member="Aston Jacobs"]
[member="Jericho"]

Baroness Magrath

B
I just got the power back on and posts will be incoming in the next couple of hours.

[member="Jericho"]

[member="Haytham Kaze"]

I'll make a thread and tag your writer account, that way you can read it and post with which ever character you feel would be best suited for the thread.

[member="Chris Gelderd"]

Baroness Magrath

B
I apologize for the lateness in the threads. Real Life took over and for the past few days I've spent it in Training for a new Job. The posts should be up shortly.

[member="Jericho"]
[member="Haytham Kaze"]
[member="Chris Gelderd"]

While I do have her marked as being Sith, that is due to her being a practitioner of the Sith Arts; as she has no direct link, nor do I plan on having her have any direct link to any of the Sith Factions. I do however have an idea and should have a post up shortly. I will tag your writer account in it that way you can decide which of your characters is best suited for the thread.

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom