Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Avidon Oligarchy Strikes Back

Yoru Shakou

// The Avidon Oligarchy \\
fenrir_without_ring_by_hafu_inuyasha-d58k2la.jpg
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overview
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Avidon Oligarchy, also known as the Magrath Barony, or simply The Oligarchy, is a planetary government established by Baroness Raulyn Hawkshaw Magrath in the wake of the collapse of the Sith Empire in roughly 835 ABY.

The Avidon Oligarchy is an Oligarchical Magocracy located in the Avidon System; a region of space that is currently situated between the Galactic Republic and the Mandalorians. Originally inspired by the fall of the Sith Empire, it is meant to serve as a hidden refuge for many of the former members of the Sith Empire that were being persecuted and hunted down by the Republic, Jedi, Mandalorians and the since defunct Fel Imperium. As such it has a hidden temple titled 'The Sepulchre' which mimics and takes inspiration from many different Sith Academies and Temples throughout history.

Unique in is positioning as well as it astrographical make up, the entire system is surrounded by three dense asteroid fields with only one viable hyperspace route into the system. Internally the system is split into an inner and outer system. As the Avidon Oligarchy sees itself as welcoming refugees and peaceful, they are none the less capable of defending themselves. A large portion of their strength comes from former commands of the Sith Empire from both armed forces and naval commands which have been folded into the System Defense Fleet and System Defense Forces.

With their neighbors being a reason for the collapse of the Sith Empire, it is the Oligarchy's goal to present itself as neutral and peaceful with no religious ties to the Sith or any other Dark Side order. A secondary and much more of a long term goal is to turn the Republic and Mandalorians upon each other to allow for the Oligarchy to ensure its place as an independent stellar government in the region that it inhabits.

The recent rise of the Shadow Empire, Order of Silver Jedi and the Levantine Sanctum are of a great concern to the Oligarchy, viewing these organizations are potentially hazardous to the safety of the Oligarchy.

Over the last few months my real life commitments and otherwise notable problems have held a vast majority of my time. I am glad though to say that they have been dealt with and now I find myself with time on my hands and my head swimming with ideas and thoughts. I felt that the best way to utilize this new time was to return to my roots and my first major character on this site, the Baroness Magrath, and the idea that I had originally planned to implement on another site (though it found a home here instead).

The Avidon Oligarchy, having formerly been the Magrath Barony and a former member world of the Sith is now its own faction once more. It is open for a myriad of characters, and I believe that with the event coming in March, it can prove to be an additional generator of stories, plots, and threads for character development and potential event threads.

The Avidon Oligarchy

Yoru Shakou

While I would welcome the help, I'm a bit hesitant due to your numerous bounties, warrants and other such run ins with the other major Factions that could potentially be disastrous for the Oligarchy if we brought you on board.

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Baroness Magrath"]

Circe's kinda dead(again), and all those bounties and other stuff have expired. >_>

She goes by Vanessa Vantai now. Would be acting on behalf of someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom