Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Avatar needs help...

Ruye Etarn

R
Okay, I'm going to be out right and honest... I'm just going to finish it tomarrow because I am so impatient to play as Haru and other benders right away! If you don't mind (and I hope you understand) I'm going to do it all tonight and tomarrow to get it done as quickly as possible. I appreciate everyones input and what not but I think I know what I want here and I think I have also considered everyone else's opinions. I apologize if the final product is not as you want it, but for whatever reason I am too excited about this to maintain my patience. So then, Tuesday or early Wednesday are the absolute release date for the Gaian race, in which it shall be judged and (hopeful) accepted. If not, I will dedicated my entire rest of the afternoon Wednesday (or Tuesday depending on how it falls) to it's editing until perfection is reached. I believe I have considered everything and enjoyed discussing this with you individuals. You all seem interested and I'm afraid that if I don't light this flame now I will lose you all. So here it goes! The canon has fired! The count down begins, and Avatar Haru's gears are a grinding! I bid you all good night, and until next time!

(Annnnnnnnnnd close.)

Ruye Etarn

R
Oi, taking a little longer than I thought. But Friday is for sure. I apologize for the delay. Everyone still interested?

Ruye Etarn

R
Cool. The App will DEFINITELY be done tonight, lol. There are no if, ands, or buts today! It's the weekend :p

Oiy! I'm a big fat liar! Don't believe anything I say! lol

Ruye Etarn

R
Okay, as the comment states above, I am not to be trusted! The App is still not done, but I hope to finish it tomorrow afternoon (crossing fingers). But I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here, and I am still doing this! I'm just being.... a bit pokier than usual is all, lol.

So again, I apologize for being at least 5 days late, I don't intend to keep you waiting for very much longer. Cheers!

I'd help you if I knew more about avatar. I wonder how many crossovers the staff will allow, because I want to do this with the elderscrolls series!

Ruye Etarn

R
I'd like to happily announce to you all that the App for the Gaian race is currently submitted and awaiting judgment day! I hope that I've included everything and made everything as clear and straight forward as possible, everyone cross your fingers and I incredibly apologize for this heinously long wait!

Ruye Etarn

R
Meh, sorry people. I can't make a cross over application, it has been denied. BUT I'm negotiating weather or not I can make a Faction of Non Canon material in general.

However, there was one interesting thing that I found out that might be benificial for us Avatar fans. Does anyone know about the Shapers of Kro Var? I think I might make a canon faction dedicated to these guys, but with a psuedo (similar) culture to Avatar.

Would anyone be interested in this since we can not make the Gaians a species?

Ruye Etarn

R
Actually, you know what. I've put so much work into this I think it is worth changing a bunch about it to make it unique rather than Avatar. Would this be a better route than doing a Kro Var faction?

Ruye Etarn

R
It is sad, but from what I've read the Shapers of Kro Var are very similar. It wouldn't be very difficult to make a splinter group of them that are similar to our Avatar friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom