Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Aura (Open)

Link To The Aura
Barcelona_Nightclub_by_atomhawk.jpg
Nyla made her way into the lobby of the Aura nightclub after parking her speeder outside the building. She needed a night like this, to have fun and relax, and everyone in the area knows that this is the place to do just that. She went to the lift, heading to get a drink at the bar. After ordering some Corellian wine, she started to walk to the pool area..

Not really the first choice of a place to be, but it was better than nothing. Dressed in my long leather jacket and loosely laced boots with a simple pair of jeans and a t shirt made out of pure cotton that had a very soft feel. Very relaxed and easy to the touch, I raised an energy drink called "Eng1ne" drinking the last bits of the red colored liquid. Throwing it into the trash like a respectable person. A waiter was walking around with a hand tray of drinks. Plucking one off like a predator bird does to it's prey, I brought it to my lips as I looked around. Seeing a blue skinned woman leaving to another part of the club, I decided I might as well watch the dancers and maybe get a private session if I felt up for it.

Walking toward the dancers as they moved along the intricate ways of dancing, I pulled a credit chip from my pocket and snapped it between my fingers, sending it flying into the bra of a human dancer with bright pink hair. She smiled at me as I winked to her in turn before moving on to the bar.

Harrahs2a1Pool2a101large.jpg

As she walked to the pool, Nyla stopped by the changing rooms and put on a white bikini. She put her clothes in a bag she brought and walked towards the pool, looking around. The door from the pool to the bar was transparisteel, so it was possible to see both ways. The pool area was full of people milling around. Finally Nyla decided to relax on a beach chair near the entrance to the bar so she could finish her drink. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a man walking towards the pool. For some reason, he seemed different than the rest of the people, but she couldn't imagine why. Shaking her head, Nyla turned back to her drink.
[member="Dante Zankar"]​

Sitting at the bar, I looked around as I was not really dressed for the occasion. But when in doubt, go casual. so I did. It was really as simple as that. As well, I turned around to look at all the people that were around me. Dancing back and forth, Either just dancing to have fun, or dancing to earn money, I looked at them all the same. Human here, Echani there. Even a Rodian was sitting in the back really wanting to get into some poor human girls pants. I shook my head as I walked towards the pool room with my cheap beer.

I walked around as I was really looking at all the people inside here as well. A few girls just resting in the water with their arms splayed in the side, or clinging to some high powered man in the society totem poll. I shook my head as I walked to one of the open sun bathing chairs, even when their is no sun, I sat my beer down and took off my jacket to show a tank top. Grey in color, as well as allowing the various tattoes I had on my body show. One on my back was that of a Demonic sword with angel wings that sprouted from its guard. While on my chest was a symbol of an Old and long gone Sith Lord who was no forgotten, Naga Sadow. Forged in Blood, the tat could be used to trace me by only one person in the entire Galaxy. Though, she was a weakling apprentice now.

I looked around and once more, I saw a blue skinned woman who was now wearing a pearl white bikini. Very nice form, having curves in all the right places, she was probably someone who liked to spend her nights out instead of in the battle field. I took a drink of my beer and sat it back down on the arm rest of where I now sat. Wondering why she kept popping up in my vision.

[member="Nyla Cracken"],

Kara walked into the club carrying a bag. She didn't bother with the bar. No, her focus right now was on the pool. She walked to the lift and took it to the second floor. As the doors opened, she walked towards the pool doors and past the dancers stage. She went to the changing room and changed into a pink and black bikini. Kara then stepped out and walked over to a chair to set her bag down at. The chair she chose was next to a tattooed man, and she decided to say hi. She waved and said, "Hello" in a friendly manner before kicking her flip flops off.

DeliahBikini.jpg

[member="Dante Zankar"]

I had been paying attention to the other girl when a second crossed my path. Looking up I could see that she was clearly a Zeltron with her very beautiful physique, while dressed in her own bikini that seemed to be the shape of flowers of a black and pink color. It almost mixed with her skin as though she was really only wearing black lines and shape upon her bosom and her loins. As she set her stuff down on the chair next to me, her words of "Hello" made me face her a second time. Raising my hand, I tilted my head towards her, "Hello miss." seeing as how she just got here, and with a bag in tow, she was not likely one of the concubines, or dancers that worked for the bar.

I didn't really say anything more, but as much as she was a beautiful woman, I had my mind set on a different person. An no, the young woman was not here at the current moment. In fact, I would probably never see the young woman again that I had once looked for. I closed my mind to the thought and looked to the Zeltron, "Is there something I can do for you?"

[member="Kara Teerah"], [member="Nyla Cracken"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom