Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Antarian Rangers [OOC Development]

Greetings fellow Silver Jedi,

Today I humbly address all of you with great joy in my heart and desire for this endeavour to be fun and interesting for all of us. It is definetley and honor to be part of something so exciting!

As you might be able to see, there are lots of things going on lately and we are all working heavily with ideas and different things, this is an open minded community and we encourage each and every single one of you to go ahead and speak your minds on what should be done to make this community even larger.

Although we are a faction striving to be a major community and with a lot of hopes, there are many things that we need to work on, and in order to start the efforts, we believe that we need to open it so that everyone can join: FSs and Non-FSs.

For that reason, and following ancient traditions, I started the Dev Thread where we create the militia which hopefully will be expanded to become the major Non-FS organization within the Silver Order with it's differet subgroups: The Antarian Rangers.

Usually, we will go with an organization similar to the Temple Security Force. But we aim higher, and in order to keep the system secure and to expand ourselves, the Rangers will be like our very own Grand Army of the Republic.

With that being said, we need to know what kind of organization you would like to see in them and what you expect from them.

This is an OOC area of dicussion but we encourage each one of you to join the IC thread where we start their organization:

Code Name: Rangers

Thank you all for your time and your attention. Feel free to post!

Excellent excellent.

Here is what I have so far:
AntarianRangers_zps36cfd510.jpg

Basically, we will need to create their armor and weapons, I had the draft above in mind for them. The color in the picture match the color layout that we expect in the Order and they just look awesome. We might just need to add purple in their insignia which would be in their uniforms but that is a job for a kind artist that might want to help (because I am bad at it, not because I am lazy)

Thoughts? Comments?

@[member="Vexander Graves"]

Heya, will be replying on the Dev thread again soon. Though I come to ask if it would be possible to create a sub-group of my own within the militia, a task force?

Sure! No problem about that,

In fact, is very likely that the Antarian Rangers will have Spec Ops, Navy and other different subgroups that would aid. I was thinking for Vex to take a few NPCs and trained them to be snipers and the like... So go ahead.

If there are Jedi out there that like to idea of a more military style Jedi for their characters I would not object to it, and I believe Master Graves would welcome it too.

I do wish for us to have a fleet, it does not have to be grand at first but something. Hence the dev thread to start us. Once we go major, we need to move on this quickly. Establish ground troops in the Rangers and Ranger Pilots. Judah you are interested in this I believe so too is Knight [member="Hasjo Hallu"] who is helping with this.

So between Master Graves, Judah, Hasjo and myself, we can do this. If there is anyone else interested to help all would be welcomed.

[member="Judah Lesan"]

I can help out as well. Should you guys need another hand or someone else. I'll probably be there.

[member="Vexander Graves"] Should you need any help with creating tech, I have a company that can help out somewhat. Should you need credits I can move some stuff around for ya. and some of the items I have you could possibly use. Or if you need people to submit tech, I can do that so you don't have to wait for your # subs to be approved before you can add another.

[member="Iella E'ron"] If you need help there as well, I can be of assistance.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Back when the AoL started Cambria was the lead of the aces and Judah her XO. I'll let her volunteer herself if she is interested. Don't know if weren trying to keep things separate. If so it would be good to have the Rangers fleet and squadron along with an elite flight squadron made up of Jedi Aces.

Just my thoughts. I'll keep my on what is going on in this department.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom