Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Admiralty of Cartao [The Admiralty]

Pel Orion

The Very Model of a Modern Major Admiral
qOb4kfj.png
The Admiralty
A military dictatorship on the periphery of the Inner Rim, between the titans of the Mandalorian Empire, Silver Jedi Order, and Free Worlds Coalition. A military dictatorship, built on naval dominance and trade supremacy, created to protect from these foreigners encroaching on the rim. Following Orion’s coup of the planetary government of Cartao, the Admiralty is on the rise as it begins its annexation of the Inner Rim.
So the Admiralty is a military and economic focused faction, with a heavy spotlight on the navy. This is a faction for Navy, Marine/Soldier, Merchant, and Corporate RPers, but with room to grow for other types of RP to be added. We are going to be Imperial leaning but still very neutral, and are going to be intent on fighting just about everybody who wants to rear their ugly mugs into our (claimed) territory. We are going to have force users integrated, but it will not be an order, instead a commando unit that specializes their ability, to keep in with our military mantra. I'm going to outline the main areas of our faction below, and if you are interested, I'll have links to the faction page and discord.
hBi3fZD.png

The Admiralty Naval Militia
The military arm of the Admiralty, the Admiralty Marine Militia houses both branches of the Admiralty's armed forces, the Cartao Armada, and Cartaoan Marine Corps. Although officially, the CMC is subservient to the Cartao Armada, the CMC leads its own. These are the leading forces of the Admiralty, they protect, secure, and conquer for the Admiralty, through their bravery, comes the freedom of the citizens within the Admiralty.

Cartao Armada
The core of the Admiralty, this is where the Naval RPers of our faction congregate. In our faction, fleeters are the most highly addressed, a place for them is always found in our threads. With your help, you can help grow this branch, and shape the technology is uses. Fleeters are always welcome, whether they be fleet commanders, ship captains, or even the humble enlist. Whether your expertise lies in story telling, fleet leading, or ship building, you are always welcome here in the Cartao Armada.

Cartaoan Marine Corps
Where would the Armada be without their lil' ground pounders? These are the infantry, armored, artillery, and any other ground support role the Admiralty needs. These men serve across the Admiralty, from defense installations, occupations forces, ship security detachments, you name it, the CMC is probably there with a helluva of guns. If you are here to use a kark ton of bullets and then some, this is the place for you. The marines are always present in our threads, and always needs men and women to serve in their ranks.

Special Units Division
A more secretive part of the Cartaoan Marine Corps, is the Special Units Division. Although those who are force able are welcome to join anywhere in the Admiralty, those who wish to specialize in their ability to wield the force, come here. Now this is by no means any order, or anything special like that. These are cold hard commandoes, trained to use their abilities to fight, to survive. Don't come here looking for some sense of morality, or dark vs light, only to serve. If you are a force user who wants to fight, you might enjoy being a SUD. These aren't the only special force operatives of the Admiralty, but they are by far the most unique.

hBi3fZD.png

Board of the Admiralty
This is where the governance takes place, how the sausage is made, and boy is it nice and simple. Being a military dictatorship, Navarch Pel Orion, in his grand wisdom, has done away with bureaucracy at the federal level, and leaves governance of planets to the local governments. The board is made up of five members, the Navarch of the Admiralty, the Lord High Admiral of the Cartao Armada, the Field Marshal of the Cartoan Marine Corps, the Council Mayor of the Contruum Sector Trade Council, and finally, the Grand Commodore of the Merchant Marine. The Navarch is the supreme authority in all says in the Admiralty, but these four positions lead the Admiralty, and wield the most power, second only to the Navarch.

Contruum Sector Trade Council
Are you a corporate man looking for a place for your company to grow? You need threads and business deals to aid your development? The Contruum Sector Trade Council is what your looking for. The economic division of the Admiralty, they handle all things trade, companies, and even small merchant operations come here to find deals, work with the Admiralty, or just spread trade across the region. Using its prime location between the Parlemian Trade Route and Daragan Trail, it is a hotspot of economic activity. However the ranks of authority within the council, are the ministers and Council Mayor. They control the dealings and decisions of the CSTC, for those of you looking to RP both a mercantile and government role, this is the ideal place for you.

Merchant Marine
Although his branch might seem like the place for rosy cheeked, cracker jack sailors to watch over the cargo of the Admiralty, its far from it. This branch of government is home to the many mercenary companies on retainer for the Admiralty. Mercenary groups, from the size of fleets, to meager squads are welcome here. This is where the Admiralty chooses from to do its specialty work or other jobs the Admiralty doesn't want to dirty its hand with. If you are a mercenary captain looking for somewhere to work, any thread you might do for the Admiralty, is a contract, so roster up in the Merchant Marine, and fight for what you deserve, cold hard credits.

hBi3fZD.png

Concluding Statements
So that just about wraps up everything I have to say, one thing I would like to clarify though. Our faction is by no means limited to citizens of Cartao or the Contruum Sector. All are welcome to join, alien, human, foreigner, local. That goes for companies and traders too, you do not need to be headquartered or have a location within the claimed territory of the Admiralty to be apart of the CSTC, however if you plan on being a minister, I'd recommend your company at least having a location, if you have one. I'd also like to highlight something I said before, we are neutral, so we don't condone mass genocide or anything of the like, however we might be just a wee bit oppressive and jingoist. So please keep that in mind when RPing with or within us. Other than that, I'd like to thank you for reading, and I hope you consider joining us, we'd be glad to have you.

Faction Link

Faction Discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom