Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ace of Spades Bounty [Mia Monroe]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[media] https://youtu.be/Y69nZWqsCy0 [/media]​
"You killed my friend."

The Ace of Spades. Her message had gone viral. Bouncing off old Mando channels and moving into more mainstream ones, eventually it was picked up and relayed to the retired crime lord that was Miss Blonde. Without her empire, she didn't have the resources to pick up a small fleet and attack the person who killed her best friend. She didn't have that kind of power anymore and she couldn't go and do the deed herself now that she had a family to tend for full time, but what she did have was time, time and a lot of money. Money that had been acquired over the course of a very long and successful career as the Queen of the Criminal Underworld. And while most Mandalorians were concerned with honor and arresting the criminal who had revealed herself. Blonde wasn't that person.

So in a flash of light a prerecord message hit the holonet and it was the gas mask of Miss Blonde superimposed and looking down at the Galaxy.

"Mand'alor the Liberator. [member="Mia Monroe"] the woman who burned Mandalore to the ground. I'm going to make this really simple for all you thugs, criminals, assassins, bounty hunters, and psychopaths this karked up Galaxy has to offer." There was a slight pause before she continued on.

"I want her dead. I want her children dead. I want her parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts and uncles dead. I want her friends dead. I want everything she's ever loved or had the slightest bit of care for dead. One billion credits, a small fleet of ships, and your own planet for her head. One million for each of her loved ones. Make it happen." The message would then repeat through the channels of the holonet until the Galaxy got the point.

Contract name: [member="Mia Monroe"]
Current location: Speculated to be Mandalore
Condition: Dead
Original Bounty: Deck of 52

OOC Note: This bounty is to just add a little flavor to the Mando's story. I don't have it out for Mia oocly or anything. Best of luck with that arc and i look forward to reading it!

Anything i should be worried about before facing this menace? Any abundance of force powers, followers, vicious tricks?
Nothing can make you sniper bullet proof, but still, just in case...
[member="Miss Blonde"]

Mia Monroe

M
[member="Kyle Raymus"]

This menace is a Force Master and Former Mand'alor. If you're gonna shoot, make sure you hit your target, because she'll sure as hell hit you if you don't.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Nope, i do deserve it...just...you know...there's a long line of people that already want me dead. XD

Miss Blonde

[member="Kal Ordo"] I've lost count of all the stupid amounts of money Miss Blonde has made doing auctions and running a criminal enterprise. I think total from the auction she's made a few billion. Like 2 or maybe 3. As for running a large drug trade for years, that's a subjective amount of money. But if we factor in what 80s and modern day cartels make and times that on a galactic level. We can assume X amount of money is a stupid amount. So she can cover it. Plus I've got a bunch of old stolen confederacy ships laying around. Plus a few custom planets I've made.

Mia Monroe

M
I FEEL VICTIMISED!

I KNOW I KILLED A PLANET BUT STILL......

<.<

>.>

Would it help, if i told you Isley was alive?

XD

Miss Blonde

[member="Mia Monroe"] I know I killed a planet and ended billions of lives! But guys, hear me out. I'm totally the victim here.

That's you. :p

As for the Isley thing. I'm pretty sure Isley is dead and gone. However his alter ego, the separate dark side based soul living in him is alive. Which Blonde was never privvy to the information that they were the same person. So for her, Isley still be dead.

A web of confusing plots all mashed together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom