Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That's... an Interesting Name. [Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That rather depends on the person, really. Some like being alone with company needed only so often. Some can't live without someone they care about always nearby. Whether to go solo or not is always an individual decision - and judging by the frown, you know yours."

He shrugged. He wasn't here to flirt or try to impress on her to give him a shot. Rather, he was going to give her how he saw things. She was a big girl, she could make up her own mind.

"Me? Personally? I don't want to go solo. But I can. It doesn't bother me."

Again, there was a bit of a shrug. "I'm as happy alone as not. I, obviously, can't speak for you."

Vanilla Toner

V
"Well. Your no help. Are you."

She smiled and waved away the comment. It was probably time to go.

"Thanks for the rub down. Nice to see a man with real skills running around. ...Maybe we'll catch up in the future. He's my card. Deliveries and what-not."

She rolled her eyes,

"And it's for business. Not massages. So don't go blushing on me. Heh."

She unraveled her suit and zipped it up. It was time to go.

"You asked. I have you an answer." He smirked mischievously, but nodded. "Right. Massages. Got it." Obvious joke was obvious. "You take care with that delivery - been running around long enough to know that nothing is safe."

He waved for another drink as he was about to be left alone again. "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

Vanilla Toner

V
"So long, space cowboy."

She waved over her shoulder as she walked away. Taking another bite of her banana bar reminded her that their conversation together might just have been the most intelligent thing she'd done all day.

Meh. Time to get out there and make more bad decisions. Peaches out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom