Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That's All Folks!

Hey Rebels!

Its come to a mutual decision to close this faction down. Send it to pasture. The home. Put the old girl at rest.

Not an easy decision as everyone for the most part had had fun on our adventures. However, with the Republic actually fighting folks and under a better command and the Sith diminished for now, there isn't much for us to do. There are quite a few factions popping up with the same idea that are Major.

TRA has served its purpose ; a fun place for us to hang out and enjoy one another. Yet all good things must end.

We will be finishing Operation Promised Land though. Also, if you have a private thread within the faction, please think about continuing it in Private RP or bringing it to an end.

Thank You.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Delila Castillon"]
Aww, well I guess now Sammo doesn't have much to do so he'll be following Delila and bugging her :p

Need a ride? Plenty of space on my ghost ship frigate hotel thingy

Aww, I like TRA. But I guess all good things end. Shame we never got to blow up the senate.

Well, if it at some point it gets restarted I'll be game. From what I hear...the galactic situation is actually becoming interesting. What with the Fringe/Holy Jedi Republic war.

It is quite interesting out there. I suggest everyone go out and take advantage of that. Awesome stuff to do as of late.

@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

I might take you up on that offer. I'd love to do an RP

Anemone Nivalis

M.D., Expert Trauma Surgeon
I would say I'll miss you all, but Firemane had everyone there. So I still get to be trolled my sister and secret mistress... and her wife.
God...my life fucked up. Lol
@[member="Delila Castillon"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Pity we have to end, I mean I really wanted to take this faction by force and then send the command team into a sun... such a waste of a perfect ending. :p

Anemone Nivalis

M.D., Expert Trauma Surgeon
Probably avoiding you. Just saying..
@[member="Vaudin Miir"]

..Good thing I don't command anything but my scalpel. And patients.
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom