Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That Hurts

So normally when I decide to throw one of my characters into a pvp, I like to see how the story progresses with no clear cut winner. However, this is not the case right now.

I'm looking for a duel where I get my butt handed to me, no killing but would love to showcase off a new scar, or limb, or something, My character has an ego the length of the equator and needs a reality check.

The duel will be story based, and I plan to lose but it will be a cat and mouse game. So you be Tom and I'll be Jerry. In summary of what I'm asking, I'm looking for a good story where the villain loses (like always). Rank wise, I don't care what your rank is, but for story purposes don't be a Master of the Jedi. As for Sith, well, I'll take you too but the same request applies, no Sith Lords. I want to lose, but I don't want to make you high ranking Force Users look bad by making you look, uh, bad, when I put up a good fight.

Clovis Torcularis said:
[member="Aria Vale"]

I'll take you on and.....LOSE! I'll start us a thread.

[member="Braith Achlys"]

Kick my butt?! I've read some of your posts, I have no doubt about that!
Good. I can kick your butt as [member="Lisette Kuhn"] in the invasion, and then I'll literally kick you in the rear as Braith :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom