Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That ever familiar thread hunt

So I ended up realizing I seriously just need to thread a ton, too many characters need to get rolling or start off, so I’m using all three of my characters I use: rather than spam they’re all going into this one post, so

Lirka herself, her bio is out of date so her current standing right now is: Commander in the CIS’s Iron Crusade commanding a company of droids. The big jist of the character now is that.

@Keria Cerdulan a Sith Empire Pilot, ex-pirate and just a general rowdy underworld-style character but working with the Sith. Not horribly expanded on

@Sian Jerako a new Sith Acolyte and Anzat who used to work as an assassin for awhile. Another one who needs a ton of development and not much to him.

Thinking I’m going to say no basic social this time, need stuff with a bit more umpf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom