Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG "Thanksgiving": An Elysium Imperial-Hosted Feast

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Hello everyone!

The Elysium Empire will be holding a feast, originally today, but I am going to move it to tomorrow so people can have a chance to know about it.

It will essentially be a social thread where some of The Elysium Empire's most powerful individuals are gathered at our only embassy on Mnemosyne. There will be lots of food, prepared by our excellent cooks -Refugees from Bryn'adul Territory- with a large variety due to cultural differences, from Wookie chefs (watch for hair!) to Chiss. So come on down to Mnemosyne and enjoy some food, and get to know us!

I will link the thread when it is up

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun

As a large and plump man. I’d be more than happy to devour all the food at the feast

You're welcome to join us then! I'll tag you when we start it :D

iu

Dr. Veinstein

We Can Put Our Differences Behind Us, For Science
Hello everyone!

The Elysium Empire will be holding a feast, originally today, but I am going to move it to tomorrow so people can have a chance to know about it.

It will essentially be a social thread where some of The Elysium Empire's most powerful individuals are gathered at our only embassy on Mnemosyne. There will be lots of food, prepared by our excellent cooks -Refugees from Bryn'adul Territory- with a large variety due to cultural differences, from Wookie chefs (watch for hair!) to Chiss. So come on down to Mnemosyne and enjoy some food, and get to know us!

I will link the thread when it is up

I'll be sure to bring some exotic food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom