Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thaldyr Wrathfang

• Thread starter Thaldyr Wrathfang
  • Start date

Thaldyr Wrathfang

T
dragon_age___hawke_fv_by_yamao-d3j3rob.jpg

Name:
Thaldyr Wrathfang
Faction: New Order
Species: Valkyri
Sex: Male
Height: 6'8’’/203 cm
Weight: 189 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Skin: Fairly Bright
Force Sensitive: Yes
Strengths and Weaknesses:
+ Excels at learning Force Techniques: Since he is rather bad at learning things that involve physical acts, he excels when it comes to things that involve the mind.
+ Basic Survival Training: Thanks to his childhood he knows how to survive in the woods without any equipment.
- Mute: He can't talk.
- Physically weak: He isn't really good at lifting weights.
- Bad at learning Physical Techniques such as Lightsaber Forms or Martial Arts: Pretty self-explanatory, ins't it?
- Blood Curse: A non-contagious sickness that involves random blood coughing that gets more violent every time and will one day result in death if no cure is found.​
Appearance:
With black hair and a beard, average height and an average build, Thaldyr has a pretty average appearance, if it wasn’t for his unusual style of clothing.
Biography:
Growing up on a backwater world with almost no technology was not very easy for Thaldyr. He had to do physically intense tasks from an early age, which was mostly helping his father out on their farm. Though whenever he had free time he was studying the old books in the town's library. Most of them had many secrets and information about many aspects of life, death and the Force. Those were quite useful and informative books and Thaldyr, having the gift of being Force Sensitive, was able to put it to good use. It took him a while, but he learned some basic things like Telekinesis, survival powers, physical enhancements as well as a couple other things.
WIP!
He's basically frozen in carbonite somewhere in the galaxy.

This is gonna get overhauled and it'll look better soon, I promise. I just wanted to finally post it, so here's a short and not so great version. And about the name.
tumblr_mwgyhe0ffr1rxv5uho1_400.gif

Deal with it.

Thaldyr Wrathfang

T
Well, he's supposed to be physically weak, so I made him smaller than the rest, thought that'd fit. [member="Darth Vornskr"]

Thaldyr Wrathfang

T
I dunno. It's probably the red thing across the nose!

[member="Talia Mark"]

Yeah. I don't get why know one else does that! It's very fashionable, not to mention it really compliments the eyes... :D
I believe a thread is in order. Do you concur?
[member="Thaldyr Wrathfang"]

Thaldyr Wrathfang

T
Indeed. It is a fabulous addition to ones awesome unnaturally red glowing eyes!

And aye.

[member="Talia Mark"]

Thaldyr Wrathfang

T
Damn you, Awesomeshield ... you made me change my species, again! xD
But I still <3 u
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom