Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[TGE vs. SJO] Eklipse das Licht; Imperial Invasion of Silver Jedi Charros IV

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

The dust would settle. The cries of panic wane. None of those would be registered by the seemingly small and limp figure of the Lorrdian on the ground. Her left hand was notably beginning to bruise, fingers broken in odd directions from the heavy weight that had stomped on them earlier. She was covered in dust, grime, and with the imprints of shoes.

Blood was slowly trickling from her nose, and she had a swelling bruise against her right temple. When Kurt came to her side, he would have to carefully roll her upwards. Kaile needed medical attention fast.

“Oh my goodness!” A woman cried out. As did several others. Kaile had not been the only victim in the rush of bodies. There were several others who lay prone, bodies in odd angles, most of them children or smaller races who had been crushed under the bullrush of individuals running for their lives.

Blood would stain the ground as would the salt of tears. “Medic!! We need a medic!” A man cried, holding his limp child. A small green hand of the Rodian sadly swaying under his father’s panicked cries. Blood dripping from those tiny fingertips.

Underneath Kaile, a dark red stain began to pool, saturating her breeches. Muscles would spasm across her body and the swell of her belly. It was bad. Really bad.

Perhaps, the only blessing being that Kaile was unconscious for the terrible horror that was to come.

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Kaileann Vera"]

Kurt scrambled forward.

His hand was aching, agony was shooting through his arm, but he didn't have time to care about that. He couldn't see where Kaile was, not through the throng of bodies still laying on the floor. He cried out to her, his voice almost shrill with panic. "KAILE!"

The Courier called again and again, the fingers of his right hand gnarled and snapped, his eyes searching among those trampled. He pushed himself fully to his feet, his eyes darting from person to person until finally he managed to spot her. The crowd had carried her twenty or thirty feet away from him, either throwing her about or simply forcing her to move with them. He let out a string of curses then dashed forward, ignoring the medics and anyone else that got in his way.

Someone tried to speak to him, but he was deaf to their cries.

"Kaile." It was all he could think to say as he dropped by her side. "Hey hey hey."

She was unconscious, even he could tell that. His hand, both broken and normal, gently touched her. He recoiled slightly as his broken palm brushed against her head, his eyes darting to the blood that was pooling underneath her. A new lancing wave of panic ripped through him. "I need...I need help..."

His words were a whisper, then he looked around.

"MEDIC!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom