Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[TGE vs. SJO] Eklipse das Licht; Imperial Invasion of Silver Jedi Charros IV

Imperial Storyteller

I
iRT9mgH.png
C H A R R O S I V
8 5 0 A B Y , O N E W E E K A F T E R K R A Y I S S I I
"I don't do what's 'good', I do what's necessary; to preserve order in a galaxy of chaos."

They came for Charros like Death came for the living, the dagger-shaped hulks of durasteel leaving the confines of hyperspace. Seven ships in all, some cruisers and some star destroyers; The Silencer, Director [member="Travis Caalgen"]'s ship, had been donated by the man while he was away in the Tingel Arm with the rest of Sector Group Eternity, the warship drifting along gracefully with its cousins.

On the bridge of the INV Knightsbane, a newer star destroyer model, a holoprojector would activate in front of the vessel's captain, spouting out the blue form of one Imperator. "This is Grand Admiral Graf, send your telemetry data as soon as they arrive. Commence Beta Delta Zulu in the mean time." Tanomas would say, before flickering into obscurity.

At once, green turbolasers began to bombard the planet; each blast capable of vaporizing entire buildings. Whatever they hit would've been devastated from barrage after barrage of Imperial might, this was only an inkling of their destructive potential. The bombardment halted almost as soon as it began, until the dreaded Silencer moved into formation.

Deep within the ship, the words that had sent thousands to their deaths were spoken once more:

"Commence Primary Ignition."
giphy.gif

Tag List: [member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] | [member="Irina Volkov"] | [member="Tyrian"] | [member="Atmeiktes"] | [member="Gideon Bast"] | [member="KeCholo"] | [member="Zeradias Mant"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="HK-36"] | [member="Aerion Ivelisse"] | [member="Kaileann Vera"] | [member="Kurt Meyer"] | [member="Suravi Teigra"]

8gDBW5k.png

Objective: Humanitarian Mission
Allies: SJO
Opposition: None yet...

Valae pushed the fabric flap of the medical tent open, letting in a fresh breeze. She closed her eyes and drew in a deep breath of the cool air. Glancing over her shoulder, she saw her patient falling into a restful slumber, and she finally stepped outside into the daylight. Her palm rose to rub her forehead, she was quite tired. The Jedi healer had been working very long days at the refugee camp that the locals had named the Saari Ha Enclave. It was a rather large stretch of open plains, currently filled with medical tents, temporary shelters, and what crates remained of their last supplies.

She had been here on Bimmisaari for a week now, working non-stop to care for the refugees fleeing from Dominion and Sith Empire space. It was much like the scene on Ceraluen, but on a much graver scale. It was very fortunate for them all that the Bimm were so very hospitable. They had aid workers of their own, and they had contributed a great deal to the effort here. But the Silver Service Corps had been providing most of the necessary supplies, and it seemed that the situation was taking a turn.

Weary footsteps brought Valae towards a member of the Service Corps, and she offered him a small smile in greeting. “Has there been any word about the new batch of supplies?” She asked, eyes shining hopefully.

The man shook his head and heaved a sigh. “No, not yet. I’ll let you know, Master Kitra.”

Valae nodded slowly as she let the news set in. Turning on a heel, she let her chestnut gaze wander the camp. For the moment, there were no serious injuries -- much of their work revolved around getting rations and hydropaks to those in need, making sure everyone had shelter, and that they had medical attention available. The healers of the Silver Circle were here, too. And Valae was very glad for that. However, the long hours had everyone feeling a bit run down. The Jedi Master had instructed those working under her to conserve their energy, use conventional medicine to care for most wounds -- but give them a small boost with the force, if needed.

With her hands on her hips, Valae turned her eyes to the sky.

“Don’t fret, they’ll be here soon…”

CHARROS IV - Space

He frowned slightly as he slipped the powerpack into his blasters, lips thin and his gaze drifting down at the weapon within his palm. There was a loud click that echoed within the empty chamber of the ship, resounding around him for just a moment before he glanced up. The door ahead of him opened, one of the members of The Legion stepping through. He was dressed in Synthweave, the armor that most of the Legionnaires now wore. Tyrian frowned at him for a moment.

"The Imperials have Started."

Of course they had. The Soldier gave his Legionnaire a nod and then shifted his weight, holstering his blaster and ensuring that it's twin was secure on his other thigh. He pulled the particle bow from it's place on the wall, collapsing it's phrik frame and placing it on the notch on his armor. His mask was the last thing to fall into place, sealing with a loud hiss and ensuring airflow was working properly. "Let's go."

There was no doubt that what the Imperials were planning was some sort of mass event, either invasion or destruction. Tyrian wasn't entirely confident that they had brought enough forces with them, but then again he didn't particularly care either. He was here for an entirely different reason, victory or loss, it didn't matter to him. The Icarii shifted his weight and passed through the door of the shuttle, stepping into the cargo hold and glancing around for just a few brief seconds.

Half a dozen Legionnaires sat in small jump chairs, straps already in place.

All of them were speaking among one another of course, some even yelling. These weren't trained and disciplined soldiers, they were criminals, killers, and thieves, It was half the reason he'd brought them along in the first place.

He walked passed them, stepping to the end of the small hold and sitting down in the final jump seat. The shuttle shook as they drew out of hyperspace, passing on the other side of the world from the approaching Imperial fleet. Tyrian glanced down at his holo, checking the time and marking the coordinates of the Imperials.

It would be time soon.

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
Bimmsaari - Glastro
[member="Kaileann Vera"]

"Well." Kurt said loudly as he leaned against The Messa's landing strut, his shirt half torn at the bicep and covered with grease. "At least we managed to fuel up pretty cheap."

Their trip from the core hadn't exactly gone as planned, at least not initially. The idea had been to take the trade spine out of the core and then loop back towards Borleias. Unfortunately on the way they had encountered some...trouble. It seemed that one of the Sith Empire's in the Galactic North had fallen while they were surveying, and that fall had sent some powerful ripples through the Galaxies relative stability. Halfway through their trip they had needed to reroute, eventually shooting out and up towards Silver Jedi Space.

Eventually they'd managed to find their way from station to station, landing on Bimmsaari only when they'd learned the Government here was providing fuel and food credits to refugees. Kaile being Kaile had of course wanted to stop and help, something that Kurt hadn't really agreed with until he learned of the planets rather pleasant climate.

They'd been here nearly a day and a half now, spending most of that time volunteering at the various refugees centers. Oddly enough they'd met some rather helpful people through the whole thing, including the dock Master of Glastro and several people who owned Vineyards here. So along with cheap fuel they'd also somehow managed to snag thirteen cases of Glastroan Wine that one of their new friends had insisted they take. Even with Kaile pregnant the haul was quite nice, and in truth the wine didn't taste bad either.

He yawned slightly as he glanced up into The Messa. "Should probably get going soon though."

They couldn't stick around forever.

{1}
Location: Unknown, Imperial Star Destroyer, Officer's Quarter's
Objective: War
Allies: [member="Anya Loma"] & Galactic Empire
Enemies: The Silver Jedi Order

There was a low ringing that echoed from Adron's weapon as he slid his sword into it's sheathe on his waist. Air seemed to come difficultly to the newly appointed High Moff, perhaps it was nervousness? Or maybe it was eagerness to return to command? He couldn't be sure, all he knew was that he had his orders and he intended to follow them to the letter. He glanced down to the fresh uniform that he had been awarded, from bottom to top it was crisp and well polished, a reflection of the Imperial's appreciation and focus on bearing and appearance. Even his hair had been trimmed and slicked back over his head to appear slightly more tame than usual.

Adron turned towards the door to his room, sliding his hand over the sensor to force the threshold open. The darkness of his room was flooded with the bright lights that illuminated the hall, causing him a momentary squint as his eyes readjusted. As he stepped into the hall his eyes fell on the soldiers, maintaining guard outside of his door. Four Novatrooper's made up his guard detail, assigned to him as a defensive force for the high ranking officer.

The men, who had been standing with an arm clasped behind their back, their weapons held to their side, immediately brought their legs together to let off a unified click through out the hall.

If nothing else the former Archlord was impressed.

Clasping his hands behind his back, in a comfortable fashion, he turned down the hall with a considerably fast pace. As the Novatrooper's fell into step behind him he tapped the gauntlet that was attached to his arm. It doubled as a datapad and he received his orders directly from the HUB it was connected to.

IMPSEC-ARMY-DEP
SUBJECT: Operation Eclipse
Mission Start: Time now

His eyes read over the simple message over and over again before finally he turned his attention back to the hall he moved down. He activated the comm device in his gauntlet, connecting to [member="Anya Loma"] . "Anya, It's almost time, meet me in the main assembly hanger. " He said, returning his arms to the small of his back. Turning down the next hall he stared at the large bay doors ahead of him, as he grew closer the sensor flashed softly and the door's opened up to the group.

As his ebony boots came into contact with the main hanger deck, Adron's eyes came to life at what he saw.

Hundreds of Imperial Officer's stood in formation, awaiting the initial briefing they were to receive from the High Moff. There was not one move, not one whisper, because each man had a mind for what was to come. War.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYPWxymohWs[/media]
Atmeiktes sent word to her master, [member="Vraukt"] that she would be there and as she drew the hood over her hair, as her gloved hands traced the fabric around her face. She could see Charros IV, a small raider-type corvette appeared beneath the massive dagger shaped vessels of the Galatic Empire. Dark armor hugged her shoulders and continued all the way down, armorweave cloak trailed behind her as her boots met with the durasteel beneath. She had once been here, among the Silvers, a long time ago. Back when she once toted the emblems of the Order of Fire. Before she was left for dead, forsaken by her own once more. They taught her two things, the first was to embrace the darkness within and the second; trust no one. The Chandrilian secured a rebreather to her face, as the glow of the mouth piece indicated that it worked. A once elegant magenta hue of the former Dark Jedi now glowed a crimson red just as her eyes were now showing the signs of corruption. To those who forsake their vows, to those who cling to the trivial trappings of old, to the ones who tout themselves as the true light. May you die where you stand, lest you break.

It would not take long for the vessel to get in close enough to dispatch the pod that would contain the Sith Knight. Just as the fleets closed to begin the orbital bombardment, her eyes narrowed on the planet below. The knight turned on her heels and traversed a path toward the bridge. "Commander, I am relieving you of your shuttle." Atmeiktes approached an officer and moved around him, entering a keyword or two onto the console before she disappeared toward the hangar. Cloak trailed behind her as she crossed the deck to the shuttle, her mission was her own and whatever goal the Galactic Empire had hoped to achieve here would be better left to the military. Her hand guided up the rail of the ramp as Atmeiktes entered the shuttle, it was small but it would do.

Once in the cockpit, the Sith began the system ignition as she awaited the go ahead to launch, and once it was given the shuttle dispatched. It headed away from the main battle, as the woman who piloted her entered a set of coordinates. Charros IV was not the only planet in this sector and the Sith had an aim to ensure that her work would succeed without any interference from the Empire. Bimmisaari was on the navcomputer just as the shuttle jumped into hyperspace.

Objective: Destroy
Allies: N/A
Opponents: N/A

8gDBW5k.png

Objective: Negotiate a deal for the housing of refugees
Allies: SJO [member="Valae Kitra"] (indirectly)
Enemies: Galactic Empire

Due to the crisis in the Tingel Arm, the Silver Jedi was swamped with refugees coming from all over the place, where the Sith made a number and causing refugees to flee all over the galaxy. Because the Silver Jedi is closest to the war-torn worlds, but away from the Sith themselves, it was understandable if the refugees wanted to try their hands in SJ space first. Also for some reason [member="Arisa Yune"] entrusted Jessica with the task of negotiating a deal with the Bimm authorities on Bimmisaari, probably as a result of her dealings with the local authorities on Ord Radama in the Serenno campaign. Or perhaps that has to do with her merits as a general, as demonstrated on Ord Radama and, more famously, on Irn. Which, in Jessica's mind, might have justified attempting to deal with local authorities on at-risk planets. With the work having already started to take care of the refugees at the Saari Ha enclave, on a pro-tempore basis, the Bimms sought a more permanent accord. Of course, the Silver Jedi already have a garrison on hand, and the Bimms started to host well over a million refugees by this point, and it has been only a month. An emergency meeting has been called on the topic of the refugee flow from the Sith.

"What steps have been taken, beyond the establishment of the Saari Ha enclave?" she asked the Bimm officials.

"We have already started to offer free food and fuel vouchers to refugees" the public health official told Jessica.

"As you can see, we have already begun to host refugees. However, should Bimmisaari come under attack by any of the enemy factions, what can you do to protect the refugee camps? We're asking, from the Silver Jedi, that not only you reimburse the costs of the enclave beyond what our contingency funds can afford, but you also station troops and naval assets over Bimmisaari" the comptroller added.

"Several units have been dispatched here to ensure the security of the refugee camps as well as of the capital: the 18th division, the 33rd division on the ground, stationed in and around the capital, other elements are also on the planet, and reinforcements in space are en route now; as commanding officer of one of the Silver Jedi's major commands, I will not allow any enemy unit to come to Bimmisaari unharmed. As for the financial part, it will be borne out of proceeds from the sale of war bonds"

Understandably, the sheer cost of the food and fuel vouchers began to make a toll on the contingency budgets; while the local hospitality is certainly well-appreciated by both Bimms and refugees alike, the hospitality did not come for free and Jessica knew it; the talks were proceeding smoothly. Meanwhile, air patrols flew overhead the city and its surrounding region, looking for signs of any enemy, Sith or otherwise, while mobile anti-aircraft units, both short-range and long-range, were on standby, as were the short-range and surface-to-orbit stationary defensive emplacements all over the battlements of the city. And so were the heavy weapons units, the Thermobaric Bombardiers, the artillery, both direct-fire and indirect-fire, and, of course, the regulars, readying to put roadblocks in place since rumors of one such enemy coming in abound. For now the city's garrison is on yellow alert, ready to fight, but there is no telling when that enemy will actually come - just that when it does come, that attacker will find a city garrison in full battle readiness, whoever the attacker is.

Objective: Win The Fight
Allies: Galactic Alliance
Enemies: Silver Jedi Order
Gear: In Sig, three grenades, three thermal detonators, medical supplies

stormtrooper-dance.gif
The klaxon roared to life, alerting the Imperial Legions they had less than fifteen minutes to finish their preparations. Around the quarters where I was assigned, my fellow warriors in white moved quickly and efficiently, checking and double checking their equipment; some going as far as prematurely celebrating future kills. On the floor, leaning against the far wall, I watched and listened to them, wishing silently they would at least try to act like professionals. As one of the battle medics assigned to this rowdy lot, it was my duty to ensure that most, if not all, came back alive; or at least with most of their body intact. Battle medics were the unsung heroes of wars, never getting the recognition due to us; and rarely were we ever included in any Stormie games. There was an unwritten superstition that it was bad luck to speak to the medics before going off to fight. But when the bodies began to drop, and the fighting intensified; we were the most important individual to these boys and girls.

One after another, they began to filter out of our joint quarters, each one passing me by without a simple glance or acknowledgment I even existed. In less than an hour, those wounded and writhing in pain would be screaming my name; and I will come to save them with no grudge in my heart. Later, when those of them returned back here, once again the cycle will reboot itself; and I'll be treated like a sick patient whose simple breath could spread nasty and harmful germs. No Stormie wanted to catch what they came to refer as "Medic Cooties." Some of the other medics spoke ill against those front-line soldiers, but I remained silent. It wasn't that I agreed with my fellow healers or believed the trash talk tossed at us by these grunts; I chose to be silent because they would never know, or accept, that in the entire Imperial Stromtrooper Legion there was only one other that scored higher on the marskmen skill than myself. Instead of just taking lives, I opted to save them too; playing both offensive and defensive.

Slipping on my form fitting helmet, listening as it hermetically sealed to the armor, I was, as my ritual, the last to exit the bunk rooms. I didn't need time to examine my weapons, they were already pristine, each one designated for a special situation. I've been mocked numerous times for my two weapon types, especially being a combat medic, but if I fell who would come save me; holding my hand as they whispered words of encouragement while they tried to piece me back together. Regardless of how they treated me, on our down time, I stilled loved them like family. Even the clones.

WrG5Ocx.png

[SIZE=10pt]On approach to the entrance of [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Workshop Xcan[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], Arisa was mesmerized by the exterior of the great cathedral factory before her, resembling something more akin to a monument rather than a manufacturing plant. On the ground, neat rows of droids streamed in and out of Xcan, while aerial drones and Vulture droids zipped around in tight orbits.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Many droids, but not any Xi Charrians to be seen outside aside from [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Prelate[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Zerrid and her entourage leading them to the entrance.The zealous insectoid race treated hard work as the ultimate form of worship within their religion, so it was rare to see one of stray very far from their factories.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“It’s quite amazing to see that all the factories were spared during the [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]war[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],” Arisa told Zerrid, having to crane her neck to look up at the towering Xi Charrian. “Usually they’re some of the first things to go.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Zerrid began to utter a complex series of clicks in her native tongue, while a protocol droid with the group immediately translated her words to basic. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“We all may have had our...differences...but certain things for my people remain sacrosanct. In our faith, our factories serve as the vehicles to everlasting paradise. That is worth preserving. Even the blasphemous United Systems Society understood that much.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Arisa nodded quietly in understanding, though within her mind, the Jedi found it a bit disheartening see that the native Xi Charrians and other inhabitants of Charros IV hadn’t been able to treat each other with the same reverence they had for inanimate objects. Life was strange. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Inside Xcan, she found thousands of Xi Charrians hard at work behind the desks of their worships, or along vast conveyor belts fabricating all manner of electronics. The Force flowed each individual like any living being, but their movements were all so stiff and mechanical like a droid. The floor was loud with the sound of machinery, but not a single peep was made by the workers themselves outside the clang of their tools, completely absorbed in their work. The emotional atmosphere was one of euphoria, each worker overjoyed to be living to their full potential building technical marvels. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]This is amazing [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]She thought to herself, greatly impressed with the dedication of the Xi Charrians to their craft. She wanted to compliment their diligence aloud to the Prelate, but she knew better than to speak within one of the factories. In her readings of Xi Charrian protocols, she had learned that long ago, a pair of Jedi had been ejected from a factory like this for disturbing the peace in their investigations. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]As they descended into the subterranean levels of the factory, she began to see bigger constructions. Large battle droids, vehicles, generators, etc. She was starting to become giddy, the engineer loving nothing more than tinkering with technology. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]However, just as soon as that giddiness began to rise, it would evaporate as her mind was wracked by a series of disturbances, that tell tale sign of death to the veteran commander. Her heart skipped a beat as she heard rumbling like thunder, then the screech of metal. All around her the atmosphere had changed from merriment to panic as chaos erupted on the factory floors. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The cyborg’s neural link would ping with an alert from the Silver flotilla stationed in low orbit in support of the local peacekeeping mission. Shock was replaced by anger as the details of the emergent threat were fed directly into her mind for review: a GE fleet, now engaging on the bombardment of the entire planet. With the Dominion now out of the picture, it appeared clear that the butchers of Kamino had now set their sights on the Silver Jedi in one of the most gruesome openings imaginable. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“...Prelate Zerrid,” she began, her words coming low and slow as she worked to keep her rage in check. “We need to move.”[/SIZE]

-------------------​

[SIZE=10pt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v5VbvUo0gU[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]In the GE’s indiscriminate attacks upon Charros, several cities sustained heavy damage, some entire city blocks completely vaporized. Not even the pristine factory cathedrals were spared from attack, with a few being destroyed outright. Xi Charrians who stood witness to the attacks would let out great cries of despair as some of the holiest sites on the planet were glassed into slag before them. If there was such a thing as hell, then this would be it for the Xi Charrians. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The response from the Silver flotilla and Charrian home fleet was swift, immediately opening fire upon the attacking GE ships shortly after they initiated orbital bombardment, though they wouldn’t be able to do much of anything to stop the first volleys of turbolaser fire smashing into the surface of Charros IV. At that point, all they could do was force the GE ships out of position as they were engaged. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]HVC[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] stations in orbit started to spit out streams of destructive slugs against the ships of the invaders, while batteries of [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]planetary turbolasers[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] came alive to serve the GE a taste of its own medicine with hails of beam fire.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]At every major population center across the globe, surviving [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]DefenStar 500 shields[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] and [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Tranquility sensor jammers[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] were activated to save the cities and cathedral factories from further rounds of bombardment. As each population center possessed its own shield array, the popular option of a sending in a single commando team to bring down a whole planetary shield was off the table. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Soldiers from both the planetary defense force and local Ranger mission began to mobilize, while droid fighters began to swarm, the most notable being [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Vultures[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] and [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Scarabs[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]. Shortly after takeoff, the droid fighters would almost immediately blast off for orbit to join the home fleet above in protecting their masters. There would be hundreds of them, more rising to join the fray every minute. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Galactic Empire had just stirred up the hornet’s nest with their latest atrocity, and they would be made to suffer as they had just inflicted the greatest insult to the Charrian people with their genocidal attack and destruction of their cathedral factories. There would be no mercy for the invaders, and this battle would be unlikely to end at Charros. Soon, the Galactic Empire were going to learn that they were not exempt from retaliation for their puzzling military adventures across the galaxy.

[member="Tanomas Graf"][/SIZE]

Objective: Defend SJO
Allies: SJO, [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Jessica Med-Beq"]
Enemies: The Imperial Scum and those sympathetic to their cause
Gear

Ke'Cholo was armed to the teeth, and he knew he had to be. The Duros Mercenary had been contracted by the Silver Jedi Order to help defend the Order from an impending Imperial impetus. He had, of course, brought a healthy amount of soldiers, about two divisions worth. The majority of them were the standard infantry units produced by the Metal Lords, but there were Urko Commands scattered throughout. He had also brought two phalanxes of Swoop Cavalry and 500 Battlewell Intergalatic Marines to defend the inner base, should the enemy overrun them.

Anti-Aircraft artillery squadrons swarmed the base, Ke'Cholo knew that he didn't want assault from the air, so he made sure to bring more AA guns than necessary. Regular artillery was sparse, almost non existent, he would rely heavily on his cavalry units to assault whatever vehicles they would bring. Around the base, stood Mobile Barricades. You could only bring so many supplies, and this meant the entire base could not be fully surrounded by shields.

The mercenary stepped out from the headquarters located in the middle of the base, as usual a cigar was clutched between his teeth.

Army:
2 Divisions of Drone Warriors and Urko Commandos (90% droid 10% Urko)
500 Battlewell Intergalatic Marines
2 phalanxes of Battlewell Swoop Cavalry
Several MAU-Mobile Artillery Unit squadrons (95% AA guns, 5% Heavy Artillery)

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Objective: Take out strategic targets on either planet
Allies: [member="Thane Drexel"]
Opposition: Eventually [member="Gideon Bast"]

There would be no rest for a fallen Jedi attempting redemption. Knight Lunelle had a loose commitment from Grand Master Yune that once she was settled back upon Voss, she could resume her training to become a Jedi Master. She’d been on her way back from Krayiss, mostly squatting in open space in her makeshift home, The Pirate’s Foe, but before she could return from the Kessel Sector to the Silver Capital, her transport received a distress call from headquarters. Setzi immediately rerouted, not giving it a second thought. Not after her encounter on the pummeled planet, which left her more resolved than ever to seek absolution. But fething hell, she wouldn’t even be able to discuss the whole barista/secret operative charade that left her with first-degree burns from a wayward espresso machine and more metaphorical bruises to her pride. That conversation with Yune would have to wait again.

This time she would not be serving caf and waiting for the enemy in a hidden location. On Krayiss that had nearly gotten her and [member="Darren Torran"] killed by Sith Knight and former friend, [member="Connor Harrison"]. Though she still considered him an influential figure she cared very deeply about, she hoped he would eventually break away from the darkside as she had.

The Galactic Empire lay siege to Charros with powerful turbolasers, and Bimmisaari was next in their orbital ironsights. Setzi landed The Pirate’s Foe in a staging area near the Tower of Law which had been admitting SJO tagged vessels. After she suited up, the engineers readied a KF-02 "Talon,” and the Jedi Knight studied a holo map of strategic targets on both planets.

Tanomas Graf

T
I N V P E L L A E O N , D E E P S P A C E
O B S E R V A T O R Y
[THEME]

Corellian brandy swirled around the insides of a crystal snifter before it was raised, the golden liquid rushing down the throat of the Bane of Hapes. He looked up, scrutinizing the expansive star map of the ship's observatory, focusing almost solely on the territories of the Silver Jedi Order and the surrounding star systems. The Dominion had face a total collapse a mere week ago, its rotting corpse disintegrated in the fires of Krayiss II, the final blow received from the Sith Empire. Now only one power stood barring the spread of order in the Outer Rim; the Jedi who claimed to be defenders of peace.

Tanomas was pulled from his thoughts as the map dimmed and a mechanical hiss sounded, signaling someone entering the room behind him. "Admiral," Commander Valara began, coming up beside the old Imperial "System Force Ahazi has sent back their telemetry data, they've engaged the Silver Jedi." A pregnant pause enveloped the room after she handed him the datapad, "Strange that the Jedi managed to install such an extensive defense network, they couldn't of had any idea that we were coming." Graf marveled, handing the pad back to her.

"Nevertheless, defenses or not they are severely undermanned and underarmed. They're fleet was most likely designed to stand up to an extinct enemy, not us." He ridiculed, setting down the drink beside him "Beam a transmission to [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"], of the First Order, it is time that old friends take to the battlefield together against a common enemy. Afterwards, move the rest of Unification into formation and prepare the jump to lightspeed."

A deep bow of acknowledgement and the old man was left alone once more to stew in his anger. He downed the rest of the brandy and stood up from the seat, buttoning up his uniform jacket and donning his black officer's cap. Once again the drums of war sounded for Tanomas Graf, a veteran of many battles, a survivor of many wars; he would not lead from a system away, he would lead from the front lines where a stray concussion missile could end the lives of him and his men.

On the bridge of the star dreadnought, tensions were higher than they had ever been. The elite bridge crew, survivors from the Reprisal and the Abdicator, looked up as Grand Admiral Graf arrived, his boots clanging against the durasteel floor carrying more authority than all of them combined. "In the past year, we have made tactical withdrawals from Hapes and from Serenno. No more; we will maintain space superiority like no fleet has ever done before. A fleet larger than that at Omega, one more powerful than the war machine of the One Sith."

"Today will go down in history as the beginning of the end for the Silver Jedi Order!" Tanomas stormed, taking his place at the vessel's command throne and staring out of the viewports at the situation before him. Dozens of Imperial warships gliding along the massive hull of the Pellaeon, a testament to the endless hordes produced by the Galactic Empire.

Location-unkown imperial star destroyer, officer quarters
Objective-follow orders...fight
Allies-empire, [member="Adron Malvern"]
Enemies-silver jedi and those who follow them

The hum of the star destroyer allowed anya to find a breathing pattern that allowed her to mediate with no issues. Eyes closed as she sat in the middle of her room lights off letting darkness take her

The force moved around her like two serpents almost, one a dark serpent the other a white serpent...however the darker serpent seemed larger reflecting anyas own spirit...a mixed one with light and dark fighting one another for control of anya.

Shr heard her comm go off, she bright it over with the force and listen as she gave a smile and then spoke back standing as she did

it won't take but a moment to armor up I'll be there soon

She walked over to a armor stand glancing what laid on it, battered armor that she hasn't worn since the last time she fought...she pulled it off and started clicking everything in place and securing it as she pulled the half mask up then the good over and started out...the black a stark contrast to the white walls of the ship

She entered the assembly hall and fell in step glancing about as she saw what seemed countless men...all ready to die for the empire...it was amazing say the least

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
FIV VINDICATOR; DEEP SPACE
COMMAND DECK
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fleet Admiral Carlyle Rausgeber could not suppress the grin which pursed his lips. The officer watched as the FIV Vindicator submerged into lightspeed, the first of the First Imperial compliment to do so. Despite the strong showing of First Order vessels, they would appear to merely be additional reinforcements to Grand Admiral Graf's battlefleet. Changes to the transponders would assign them names and designations identifying the First Order's fleet as belonging to the Galactic Empire. For example, the FIV Vindicator, would become the INV Fortuna.

Today would be a day of reckoning for the First Order's enemies. The Silver Jedi Order, a theocratic state who had intervened in the First Order's attack on Skor, were now to pay. Although the Galactic Alliance arguably presented a larger threat to Supreme Leader Ren's plans, the intrusion into what would have otherwise been another victory for the First Imperial Navy was not beneath the leaders notice. With the Alliance now having been dragged to the negotiation table, the First Order could now expend the assets to curb the enthusiasm of the Silver Jedi.

Although Graf's fiefdom was looked down upon with derision, the executive decision had been made within the hallowed halls of Dosuun's Naval Command that a fleet should be dispatched to assist covertly. The Silver Jedi had to be put in check. They had grown too big for their boots, and it was time to take them down a peg. Had their interventionist measures not intruded upon their superior's, then they would be allowed to fester in their corner. Meditating. Jedi-ing, and general miscellany.

Although Graf's fiefdom was looked down upon with suspicion, the executive decision had been made within the hallowed halls of Dosuun's Naval Command that help should be given. A fleet should be dispatched to assist the Galactic Empire in it's proposed attack. They had chosen one man for the mission. A man with direct experience with the Silver Jedi. Fleet Admiral Carlyle Rausgeber had been there to witness the Silver Jedi's military doctrine, and knew of the dirty tactics employed by their commanders. Particularly one Arisa Yune.

The zealots would now pay with their blood. For Carlyle, this was a personal mission. One of redemption. Had it not been for Yune's intrusion, Therapy Command would have collapsed beneath their hubris and superior First Imperial doctrine. But having been outnumbered at two to one, the First Order failed. Their spearhead crumbled, and lead to the current peace Carlyle loathed with every essence of his being. And now, now would be the day where these supposed pacifists would feel the wrath of interventionist politic. It would be Rausgeber's redemption.

"When we arrive," Carlyle began, addressing the crew of his command ship. "Deploy the gravity mines and fighters, we will not be caught unawares. Not this time."

[member="Tanomas Graf"] | [member="Arisa Yune"]

Space.png
Allies: [member="Arisa Yune"]​
Enemies: GE​
Objective: Get pleasantly buzzed pre war.​

Aedan Miles sat in the command throne of one of the newer ships he had restored that was getting its first flight and luckily for it that first flight was straight into a war. After all Tulak Hord-class were made for war the young pirate King sat on the bridge a bottle of rum in one hand as he hummed along slowly to a song only he could hear. He looked down at the various members moving around the command bridge before turning his silver gaze to the holo table that held an enlarged hologram of the predicted field of battle. He absently gestured towards it calling out to one of his communications officers as he did. "Have that Immobilizer pull back its and interdictior AND a carrier for gorram sake." He watched his forces shuffle around grouping up behind the Tulak Hord as he muttered darkly about cowardly new recruit crews for ships. He was lucky to have his own crew on his command ship at least he knew than no mistakes would be made in the heat of battle by panic or otherwise. Looking over the arrangement of his forces once more he nodded taking a deeper drink from the bottle of rum. He stood up and turned away from the bridge walking out of it he calmly strode down the corridor absently turning this way and that till he reached the hangar gesturing towards his boarding crews he got their attention quickly. "All right lads remember with those ships having green crews I won't be staying here to board any vessels. Once we have say 4 ships disabled we will tractor them up and jump away to commence boarding. Set weapons to stun for that also I want to be able to trade the crews back for something later on."

Fleet:
Werda Tulak Hord-class Star Destroyer (2000 meters)
24 Saotome Bombers
44 Satome Gunships (Replaced 12 heavy dropships with them)
14 Umbra-class dropships

Disruptor Sionoma-class Star Destroyer (2000 meters)
2x Squadrons of Devastator Mk 2
2x Squadrons of E-wing Defenders

Disabler Immobilizer 419-class (1500 meters)
3x squadrons Wroshyr-class Assault fighters
4x squadrons of Monsoon-class fighters
3x Squadrons of Freefall bombers

Shadow and Night 2x Okami-class Heavy Cruisers (1000 meters each 2000 total)

Drake, Hatchling, Wyvern, and Draco 4x Meteor-class Assault frigates (250 meters each 1000 total)

48x Basalisk War Droids each

Charros.png
Objective: Regroup from Bombardment
Allies: [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Douglas Starwind"] all Silver Forces
Enemies: The GE and allies
Light Combat Suit, Lightsaber, Verpine Shattergun, 3 Smoke Grenades, 3 Flash Bangs

Dusaro had been participating in peacekeeping on Charros IV, working in tandem with both the Rangers and the local Military in order to help keep peace. Having the military background he did, Dusaro was leading this particular group through the ravines of the planet near a military base. With the terrain as it was, regular patrols were needed to make sure it was properly secured. Though he may have been there for the work, the view was quite something. He was already a sucker for mountains and the waterfalls that tended to come with them. Still, he was not here for the looks of the place so Dusaro quickly shifted his blue eyes from where they had been resting for the moment and scanned the area. It was about that time so after checking and seeing it was clear, he flipped the comms on and motioned the patrol to a stop, taking a knee while he used the commlink.

"This is Dusaro calling home base, clear at way point three. Continuing onto way point four?" A quick response came in after he finished. "We got your message Dusaro, wait one." Came the response as they quickly double checked the status of the rest of the patrols. They had been out for around a hour so far today. It was slow going through the terrain but it didn't seem to be hitting Dusaro hard yet. Who he was a bit worried about though was Doug, looking back over his shoulder. "How are you handling?" Dusaro asked him while waiting for the reply from command which came only a moment later. "Reading all sectors clear, continue as norm... Hold." The comm then cut, and Dusaro got a sinking feeling. He had been a Mercenary long before he had been a Jedi, at this point he had gotten a feeling for when things were wrong, force or no force. Moments later that turned out to be true. "This is command calling all units back to base immediantely! Get here via fastest rou-" The message was then abruptly cut off right after a green bolt streaked through the sky, followed by a loud explosion. "Get down!" Dusaro bellowed, going from kneeling to flat on the ground as the shots from orbit came in. It only lasted for a few moments but Dusaro waited for a full ten seconds. "Any injured!" He shouted out, none of them were. They had been sufficiently far enough from the bombardment to be safe. "Right, we need to return to base! The communication cut out from the barrage and i am only hearing static over the line, assume local comms are dead. Lets get moving!" He pushed himself up off the ground and to his feet, quickly rushing through the paths back through the canyon. Thankfully they had a reasonably direct path to get to the military base itself so they made good time, arriving in ten minutes.

The base that was resting just ontop of a plateau was in chaos. One of the strikes had hit the comm tower and thrown large chunks of debris into the command room. They had backup comm systems that were being set up but it was taking time and going by the confusion it seemed the CO of the base was out of commission. Dusaro quickly checked in through the gate guards and was let in without much trouble. Briskly going through the mixed crowd of military bodies he saw a Engineer starting to run past. He called out to the man and asking him where the secondary Communications unit was being setup. As it turned out it was at the command center in one of it's rooms but the antenna was having to be replaced. It was not a major issue and was being restored even as he asked. Dusaro thanked the man before moving quickly on to the command center. As he had suspected, the commander of this base had been killed and his second was injured with a leg wound that had been covered with wound dressing. Going by the amount of blood on her leg it was severe.

"Chit, not good. What is the comm status?" Dusaro asked a tech who was hooking up wires to a unit. "Plugging it in now." Came the quick response as it activated, the XO's head starting to droop. "I will contact Commander Arisa." Dusaro said, the tech looking at him like he was crazy before seeing that Dusaro was a Jedi. After a moment of hesitation he was handed the comm and he started parsing through the channels. Finding it took a minute but as soon as he did he did a com check. "This is Padawan Dusaro at Juliet Base. Base CO is down, XO is bleeding heavily and in shock. Need order's over." Moments later the know unconscious XO was being pulled out. It would not take long to patch her up, but it was going to take time. They didn't have time to wait for that with the imminent invasion.

"What were the last orders that were given out?" He asked the tech. It seemed the base had been put on the highest alert level, with all units being told to mobilize and prepare for an invasion force. But with the confusion of the comm tower having been knocked out and preventing outbound or inbound commuincation, they didn't even know the status of the rest of their forces yet or their own for that matter. Another operator on the machine was doing just that, reporting in the damages as they came in. Dusaro made sure to not miss a single report while attempting to contact Arisa or any other commanders who had an idea of the current status of things. They would just have to sit tight at the base until they knew the SITREP on enemy forces.

8gDBW5k.png

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

tumblr_inline_n46fieCq7h1sccn28.gif

Mirth went dancing across the Lorrdian's visage, a twinkle in her chocolate brown eyes as she drew back towards Kurt. It was a beautiful day. A crinkle across her freckled nose and a wide beaming smile shone up at Kurt. They'd made a good deal trading here. Plus, the case full of wine was an even better find. She might not be able to indulge in it much, but they could trade it elsewhere. Keep a few bottles for themselves and then maybe barter for something a bit more useful.

"Well, let's go finish up some grocery shopping." the Lorrdian suggested. "Could get some fresh produce." an expensive endeavor, but since they were planeit side, they might be able to wrangle up a decent trade.

"Ooo, what if we got some fruit?!" with as big as her eyes shone then, it was pretty easy to see that the heavily pregnant woman already had her heart set into it. A soft breeze gave a rustle of her soft gray muslin top, the pale blue scarf she took to wrapping around her shoulders resting. Half of her hair was swept back away from her heart-shaped face with a lopsided braid down her back. A basic utility belt along with her trusty satchel at her back. She carried a small box containing two bottles of the wine. It was as much as Kurt would let her do.

"That would be nice. Maybe get a fizzy drink?"

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Kaileann Vera"]

He frowned for a few seconds.

The idea of going out again didn't really sit well with him, but he heard the mirth in Kaile's voice, the slight tinge of desperation. They hadn't really gotten to go out much as of late, both because of what they had been doing in the core and because they didn't have a lot of money. The work they'd done here with the refugees and the free wine they had gotten had earned them a lot of good will, and in truth it was probably better to go out and get something here than anywhere else.
The locals looked pretty happily on off-worlders who volunteered to help. Kurt mused for just a few more seconds, his lips thinning before he finally nodded his head and gave into Kaile's demands. "Alright."

Kurt said finally as he stepped over to her and grabbed the case from her. His fingers slipped beneath the small crate, the glass bottles clinking against one another as he plucked it from her. He didn't like Kaile carrying anything much heavier than a bag of feathers, mostly because he'd read in a book that strain could put undue pressure on her and at this stage that was a very bad thing.

"I'll put these with the others." He'd stashed most of it in the small kitchenette they had, though thirteen cases was quite a lot of wine. "And put on a different shirt."

He didn't need to tromp around with grease stains all over him. "See what cash you can scrounge up."

There was bound to be some in the couch cushions.

Space.png

Hyperspace

"Benefactor, we will be exiting hyperspace in five minutes."

"Perfect. Sound the alarm, all hands to battle stations. Get the Rogues ready to launch as soon as we are out." He replied from the bridge of Home One. The "flagship" of the Red Fleet.

The call went out over the comms fleet wide, all hands were to report to their station. The Red Fleet was to see its first full stage scene in some time. They'd had some minor engagements, to keep from rusting. Now the Benefactor was leading them into the fray once more, with the best and most dangerous ships they had.

[member="Sannika Brynn"] [member="Juwiela Melec"] [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] [member="Leea Pandac"] [member="Kal Visna"] would all be rallied to form up in there prechosen fighters.........

As the streams of stars returned to their spherical shape, The Red Fleet sprang into action. The entire fleet was at actionable stations and prepared for the assault.

The Silver Jedi and their allies would see the large fleet appear on their radar, <<This is Admiral Tik Hoff of the Rebel Alliance. We are here to provide assistance. Over.>>

Thane walked away from the bridge to the turbolift. From there he'd take it down to the hangar and meet up with the rest of Rogue Squadron.

Allies: [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Setzi Lunelle"]
Enemies: [member="Tanomas Graf"] [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]

Bimmisaari,
Refugee Camp Kresh

The tired, hungry, and huddled masses flooded into the refugee camps. Presumably to find some shelter from the horrors of war. Except war had come for them. Or something like that.

Imperials. Silvers. Keeta didn't care either way. He did the jobs he got paid to do and didn't ask questions. Questions were for meatbags who couldn't stomach the messy jobs. Keeta? Keeta kind of enjoyed them.

Team one is in.

The message came directly to his brain through the comm implant he shared with all the other members of his squad. He could send images, words, feelings. All it required was a thought. A more precise form of communication that those without just didn't understand.

Keeta pulled the ragged shawl concealing his features tighter. Their refugee disguises wouldn't last long, but they weren't meant to.

Team two? He projected.

Thirty seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom