Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TGE Salutations (OOC)

Some of you may know me from another galaxy. Some of you may not. Our Emperor as asked me to come in and make my presence known to my fellow Imperials and let those part of the Inquisition know there member of the Inquisition present.

Garith history has been altered to fit Chaos. As you can see I have changed the playby back the original playby I had for Garith. The major change I have made to Garith is I cut off the most recent part of his history of his complicated death and resurrection. That was in part Garith’s origin story because for the vast majority of Garith history he lived by a name not given to him at birth and he had hidden his true identity.

In bringing him over I had the difficult task of adjusting him to fit in other character’s history while making him playable here at Chaos. In making these adjustments makes Garith a really old man even though he looks so young. The reason behind his secrete of youth while I explain Garith’s origin.

Four hundred years ago lived an Artasisn named Togashi Yokuni. Noble, swordsmen, Imperial Officer, and secretly a Sith. His duty was to the Empire during the outbreak during the Gulag Plague. Moff Shu closed the borders and Yokuni was separated from his people and his home.

Months turned to years as he survived the plague. Then years turned into centuries. He was separated and forced to survive on his own. Turning to the Darkside he began specially prepare clones because death of old age was approaching. When the time came Yokuni used Transfer Life….a very Dark and dangerous skill. Hundreds of years had passed taking one life to the next literally and metaphorically. Spanning over life time he had lived sometimes as a Sith, sometimes as Mandalorian, and sometimes both. He did what he had to do to survive and one day be reunited with his people.

The time had come and the borders were opened up. Togashi Yokuni came home as a descent of a noble house separated from Atrsisa. During this time Yokuni rejoining the Atrsisa Empire by law he gave his name as a Force User. Upon joining the Inquisition he gave full discloser of his origins to the Emperor and the Inquisition. In public he is known as the noble Togashi Yokuni. In the Inquisition he is known as Darkhold.

This is a rather complicated change but characters that have been around for a long time tend to be very complicated when you tell their long story or have to make adjustments to fit knew boards. I look forward to working with each and every one of you! :)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
I faced the same challenge while transferring here, and because other people involve in my story had already transferred in certain ways, I ended up doing something similar. I think Je'gan is like 4-500 years old at this point. Many, many deaths and unwilling reincarnations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom