Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny >tfw

Josia Ogunder

J
tfw you want to make several distinct npcs for your pirate crew but then you realize how long it takes for things to get approved
5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png

tfw you also realize that you have to get your unique pirate ship approved
Pepehands-Article.png

tfw you also also realize that you have to get the unique fighters you're going to use approved
58486a72849cf46a2a931338.png

(this is a joke post, pls don't murder me)

Last edited by a moderator:
Josia Ogunder

Because you are Gregory Peck as Captain Ahab in the 1956 version of Moby Dick, and I too struggle with subs and impatience, lemme offer you a suggestion: use a type of ship that's already been subbed, and just give her a name in your RP, no unique sub necessary. Starships and Technology subs take the longest to get approved because everyone and their mother wants to sub their own ship and gear. I know a guy who creates Open Market ships all the time, just for fun. Most of his stuff can be found under his Eocin Chiyat Eocin Chiyat and AMCO AMCO accounts - just look where all his Factory stuff is listed. Off the top of my head, his Venture-class Star Galleon would be a good candidate for a pirate ship, although it depends on what you're looking for.

You can also shop around in the Marketplace to see what other people have listed. There are tons and tons of starship subs, plenty of variety, and it'll save you a lot of time and effort.

Josia Ogunder

J
Josia Ogunder

Because you are Gregory Peck as Captain Ahab in the 1956 version of Moby Dick, and I too struggle with subs and impatience, lemme offer you a suggestion: use a type of ship that's already been subbed, and just give her a name in your RP, no unique sub necessary. Starships and Technology subs take the longest to get approved because everyone and their mother wants to sub their own ship and gear. I know a guy who creates Open Market ships all the time, just for fun. Most of his stuff can be found under his Eocin Chiyat Eocin Chiyat and AMCO AMCO accounts - just look where all his Factory stuff is listed. Off the top of my head, his Venture-class Star Galleon would be a good candidate for a pirate ship, although it depends on what you're looking for.

You can also shop around in the Marketplace to see what other people have listed. There are tons and tons of starship subs, plenty of variety, and it'll save you a lot of time and effort.
thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom