Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Testing, Testing, 123.

Taji Nelson

T
Taji likewise closed his eyes, and tried to mimic what she was doing so that he could convince her that she should teach him how to teleport with the Force. If he could learn that, then perhaps he could learn how to modify the teleportation on the relic so that it didn't make him puke his guts up every time he used the teleportation feature of it. After all, Taji wasn't the type to use something when it put him at a disadvantage like the teleportation relic did. Sure it could allow him to teleport and become invisible. Yet, the nausea wasn't worth it.

"I will put forth the effort, and the dedication needed to master this skill of Teleportation if you would teach me." said Taji, as he looked at her. He was hell bent on mastering the art of teleportation. After all if he mastered teleportation, then he could use it on a scale that he wanted. Sure Jedi masters barely ever used it, but he wasn't a Jedi or a Sith. He had plans, and Teleportation was a part of the skills he'd need for those future plans.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Taji Nelson

She looked at him and raised an eyebrow while looking at him. Checking what he was trying to do as she spoke. Do you have fifty years?" She said it looking more bemused then anything while her fingers twitched for a moment indicating for the other Jadeite to stand aside and continue their works as some were looking towards them. "This isn't something you can master in a weekend or a handful of lessons, decades of training and practice would be needed to get you into the mindset to be able to do it. Not even factoring in the time to practice and learn how to gauge distance, location and how to actually do it."

Taji Nelson

T
50 years was not an amount of time Taji had the time to spend on the ability of Teleportation that the Jedi and Sith had access to for themselves. It was an ability he had to somehow fast track for himself as he might need the ability sooner rather than later. Plus being able to do it himself would eliminate the nausea that the means he currently employed caused him each and every time were he to be honest with himself. The nausea wasn't fun, as he had experienced this time around. No, he had to learn how to do it himself. Of course, she wouldn't be willing to train him more likely than not. So he had to find someone who would be willing to teach him in order for him to master that ability; and have it at his disposal.

Taji was trying to focus and attempt to replicate the teleportation she had succeeded at. He sighed. "You're right. It would take more dedication than I am capable of at present." He confessed to her. "I suppose I will have to keep working on a scientific variant of teleportation, or rely on the bracers for the means of teleportation until I come up with something more efficient." And less nauseating.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Her eyes never needed to leave him she watched and observed before he spoke. "I see." She didn't go further instead focusing on her meditations once again and allowing the force to flow throughout her body. Her words coming out carefully. "That you seem to give up or lose heart once there is an obstacle is very telling. The force and its mysterious require dedication and contemplation, it is something you live, breathe and focus on daily. There are no fast methods that don't come with a heavy price. Equivelant exchange in most cases and you will find you are only as powerful as the work and effort you put into something."

Taji Nelson

T
"Truthfully, I know my attention span is not the kind needed for dedication to learning the aspect of the Force known as Teleportation at present. I will figure it out one day though." He stated, as he looked at her. "Fifty years though," He sighed. "I've put the armor to the side for the time being, as my brain keeps going a million miles with inventions, and technologies." He admitted. "It's hard to focus my brain on any singular thing." He sighed, as he looked at her. "Which is both an advantage in some regards, and a disadvantage. I will figure out Teleportation, one way or another, obstacle or no. " He said to her. For now the ability to teleport at a whim was out of his reach but he would figure it out one day no matter how much time it took him. He was determined to do that. Yet, he couldn't spend fifty years on the subject as that would detract too much from the company his brothers had passed to him to run. Thus, he had to figure out a way to do it.

Taji Nelson

"So you expect to master and learn a skill that requires the utmost concentration by not focusing and concentrating for more then a handful of moments." She said it with a look on her face while she remained there and was focusing on the force in the area around herself. The Aing-Tii had taught her many things including how to flow walk and fold space... she had the rift stone which brought a portion of the rift with her so she could use the techniques out side of their space which was harder and harder for many others. The jedi master stayed there though hearing the rest of what he was saying as he continued to over explain himself. She adjusted her breathing and focused o the force energies so she would be able to train herself some more.

Taji Nelson

T
"Not a hand-ful, a decade at most." He said, as he looked at her. "Of course, with my ADHD, that's a problem that may lessen my chances of mastering really any power." He admitted, as he looked at the Force Master. "It's something I've been working to overcome, though medicines for it would be more of a disadvantage than an advantage as they would cause tiredness and possibly depression." He stated, as he looked at her. "I've been looking for a cure but have yet to find anything though I've been working to concentrate on one thing instead of multiple things. My efforts to find a cure for ADHD have been failures, though I keep working at it." He admitted, as he looked at her.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

She was trying to figure out what he was talking about... she was very knowledgeable but that was not something she had ever heard about as she finally rose up listening to him. "Right." She was looking towards the others who had come around with some of the equipment. The sword was there which she could test as she had used it many times before... charging an using it to arc force light into strikes against darksiders. There was more equipment that they had developed.. the force gloves with their different crystals that allowed a jedi to heal, offensively channel energy blasts, absorb the force energy and other forms of energy around them. Hybrid flowers that had been designed to rosteks style with enetire libraries accessed by them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom