Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Testing, Testing, 123.

Taji Nelson

T
Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

After weeks of studying the Force Relic known as the Bracers, Taji had finally finished what he had been working on. A teleporter that didn't use the Force had been at long last completed by him and integrated into a suit of armor that he had been slaving over for a long period of time. A smile was on his face as he looked at the suit in the container in front of him. It was something he was proud of to say the least, a wonderful marvel of engineering and science. He then changed out of his clothes, and into the gun metal gray suit that he would be wearing when he put it through it's paces. All in all he was impressed with how far he had come on making the suit for himself.

"Finally, it's done." said Taji as he looked at the suit that he had made for himself. The Force may provide the Jedi and the Sith their various abilities, but Taji had learned how to copy one of them through science. One that most of them wouldn't think could be replicated. The ability to teleport, to be precise was now his to command. Still in case someone EMPed him, he was wearing the bracers beneath the suit, and some clothes as well so he could teleport out of it in case the suit got fried. Taking the suit for a test drive, he was on the world Affadar and was clad in the suit as he practiced with it. First, palm lasers. Second, shoulder cannons. He was in an uninhabited part of the planet formerly used by the Galactic Empire for mining. Now it was used by him as a base of operations to test out the equipment he had been developing in. Really he needed a new home for himself that he could call his own. A permanent base.

"My master piece, the Sentinel Armor is completed."

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
"Second generation test running Master Ike." The research team was speaking and this world was largely well remote... it allowed them to work on systems such as the Xorn and the Vaotossa swords. They had been playing with them and working on replicating for years. That the Jadeite had them well gave them a few chances. The standard issue body armor they had developed with optical camo and built in weapon. She was looking at it and they had worked out here on the water purification systems. To better help the local species so could let them do a few things... testing in the cleared areas. THey had some other eqipment being used as the jedi master stood there watching it. The combat medic armor needed and worked proper in a gravity well so they could test it and the bacta weapons here.

Taji Nelson

T
Overhead flew Taji as he landed near them in his armor. "Why are you on this desolate world?" asked Taji as he looked at the group that had invaded where he had been busy working on the powered armor of his own design. This particular armor suit was just one in a series he planned to invent and put into production for his company so he could have more financially. "And why so close to one of my labs?" He asked, as he readied the weapons systems installed inside the suit by him. Should he need them he would have them operational. After all, he wasn't a fool. He was ready should he need to put any of the functions of the suit into use. He hadn't spent so long working on the suit to encounter difficulties.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Taji Nelson

The jedi master barely moved. her voice coming out as the one standing in the Guard armor activated their shoulder cannons and her voice came out normal. "We help the locals with their water treatment. In exchange we are allowed to test some of our technologies we have been making." Her words came out as she continued to work on the xorn matter transporter and her chevrons AI appeared. "We are ready up here to test range. orbiting in deep orbit." A nod of her head as the casing hummed and the opening came from the inside. She could feel the pop of power in the air where they were getting supplies from the seeker class ship. "Items sent, figured ou would want one of your blades." The AI said it and the hardlight walls they had designed to act as barriers deactivated when the research team went forward to get the box of random supplies to test the back and forth capabilities. Finally Matsu turned her head to look at the power armored person who had dropped down into their area. "You are still here.. curious."

Taji Nelson

T
"Testing out my armor design," said Taji, as he looked at her for a moment. "I chose this planet as I had hoped no one would notice as..." He teleported the armor woth himself in it a short distance. "I tested out the functions of the armor. They are incomplete. Still need to add tech based replicas of everything the Force can do."

Taji sighed. "It isn't ready yet for a customized variant to be built by me. Needs more work."

Last edited by a moderator:
Taji Nelson

Her expression remained neutral and almost disinterested watching with her eyes as she spoke. "I see." Tech based replicas of force abilities was amusing.... she should use something that would be almost impossible to replicate just to show off but pride and vanity weren't needed. Instead she just looked at the swords they had developed that handled that same purpose. Wouldn't need a full suit for that and she turned her head back to tinkering with the smaller things as the AI came up showing some of the designs. "If it makes you feel better. I don't think many will notice. Teleportation and mimicry of force abilities are nothing new."

Taji Nelson

T
Of course the Teleporter hadn't worked, and he'd been wearing the bracers. Slag. Shaking with rage beneath the armor suit that he was wearing, Taji now knew it needed a lot more work than he had put into it so far. Among other things, he'd have to develop a teleportation system of some kind that actually worked so he could discard the bracers and be done with them entirely. An invisibility system would also have to be made by him as well that actually worked before he could mass produce the armor. "Armor's a failure." muttered Taji as he took it off, and started walking away after he stuffed the components into his duffelbag. "All my hard work down the tubes. Couldn't make it invisible, lacks AI, lacks the ability to teleport without the Force."

Last edited by a moderator:
Taji Nelson

The jedi master raised an eyebrow at the boy and spoke without turning her head as her research team was around her. "So that is it?" She finished and waited for a moment. "Something doesn't work out and you just abandon it." Now she turned and looked at her with a neutral expression on her face. "If you are going to develop and test equipment you need to be prepared for failure. Giving up after one bad test run only shows why you shouldn't be doing something." THe jedi master said it while she walked around and descending were her arukiri healers. the sleek armor gleaming as they looked around. Staff and micro grenade launcher on their hip for bacta grenades.

Taji Nelson

T
"Putting it on the back burner until I figure out a way to make it teleport without the Force." He said, as he looked at the Jedi Master for a moment. "Which will take a while." He said. "Not giving up, but simply putting it to the side while I think of something else to allow it to teleport without the Force." He stated, as he looked at them for a moment. "Plus the armor needs improvements, anyway to make it more advanced. "
"It's got a long way to go before it's ready for mass production or being developed the way I want it to work apparently."

"Perhaps we could work together to figure out a way to make the armor not need the Force to teleport?"

She listened to him and teleportation without the force was something she knew about but for a mass produced armor.... internally she was snickering. "You have ambition but you should temper it... trying to mimic the force is difficult in just about every way." The jedi master moved finally putting her hands behind her back as she walked and looked at the Arukiri with a nod as they were testing out their anti-grav flight systems here on the planet. She raised an eyebrow with a look on her face though when they were holding the staffs. "But mass producing teleportation technology would require a lot of power which your armor simply doesn't generate, nor is it designed with materials that would aid the skill."

Taji Nelson

T
Taji thought over her statement as he watched the others do their various activities. He sighed. "So, Mass Producing is impossible. What if I cut it to minor production, or limited production instead? It's going to need the ability to teleport without the Force, I know that much." Ylasmari Fields could disrupt the Force and he didn't want to have to deal with being overly reliant on the Bracers should he need to teleport without them. So he needed to work a way to teleport without the Force into the next model of armor so he'd have it at it's disposal. It certainly would be good for him to have a teleporter well he thought so, anyway. After using the Bracers he always felt nauseated and so needed a way to eliminate that issue. His answer was to go with science as opposed to the Midichlorians known as the "Force."

The jedi master looked at him and shrrugged at his terms mass, minor or limited... she couldn't say what would be helpful. "I suppose, you are going to need to do a lot of work. There is not much eleportation technology that can be made in the galaxy. You need materials and a substantial power source." She said it but remained there. "Since you seem adamant about it teleportation is questionable... the best makes of the technology are long gone from the galaxy... the few who have managed to mimic it have not been able to make independent units. It is not something I would recommend as building armor around it would limit what might be possible with it."

Taji Nelson

T
Taji sighed as he looked at her. Well, it looks like his desire for the ability to teleport and not be nauseated would have to wait until he figured out the science behind such. "Honestly, I only wanted it since the Force Relic I use to do so now leaves me sick to my stomach with each use. Not ideal when you are wearing armor to take your helmet off, and throw up, you know?" He asked, as he looked at her for a moment. He could sense the Force from her. He then asked. "What would it cost for you to teach me some about the Force?" He asked, as he looked at her. He would need as many not insane individuals to educate him about the Force as he could. After all, he had to grow with his control and skill in it, so he could use it for his purposes.
While he wasn't going to subscribe to the beliefs of the Jedi or the Sith, he knew he had to master the abilities they possessed so he could protect himself against the general insanity both sides possessed.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Taji Nelson

The jedi master looked at him and moved forward keeping her hands behind her back as she was looking him over. "I am not some merchant selling lessons in the ways of the force for a price." She frowned a little before looking at where he was but then she went back and looked at the arukiri who were there with her. There was the research teams and the Jadeite around them. She found a place to sit and the petite jedi master raised an eyebrow. "Besides if you are already running around with a force relic thenyou would and should already know howto feel or use the force... what would someone like me be able to teach you? Had i the initiative."

Taji Nelson

T
"There are many abilities of the Force I do not know how to use," He stated, as he looked at the Jedi Master. "I am sorry if my asking about paying you to educate me about the Force caused you any offense." He stated, as he looked at her for a moment. He hoped she wasn't offended. He had a frown on his face as he sat down next to her if she'd let him do so. "I was just trying to grow my abilities as quickly as I could." He stated, as he looked at her for a moment. "And really there's only a few abilities of the Force I know about." He admitted. He had a lot he wanted to learn about the Force. Including perhaps the ability to generate blasts of mental energy from himself. If such was even possible, though.

Taji Nelson

"So you would take the easy path and try to buy what others spend years of their life through dedication." She said it when she was looking at him but was trying to figure him out a little more. She raised an eyebrow as he came to sit over next to her. "I thought you wanted to make armor to replace the force... now you want to become a master as fast as possible?" She said it when she was trying to piece together his rationality but remained there to cross her legs as some of the other Jadeite were bringing datapads with reports of what they had been working on. "Master we have tested the teleporters and initial success rate is high from deep orbit distances." THe jedi master gave a nod of her head before she was approving some of the tests and they had some of the force crystals that had been harvested. "Good, see to it we are testing some of the other equipment, we have the harper gauntlets and stomper boots." She got nods as they were getting out the different equipment.

Taji Nelson

T
"Both goals need not be mutually exclusive. The armor may replace the Force to a degree, but if someone can slice through it, or hit it with a powerful enough Ion Charge....well being able to do both does not hurt." said Taji. "The one aspect of the Force I genuinely wanted to replace was the Teleportation, given..." He turned to one side, and threw up. "Teleporting using these always makes me nauseated."

Taji knew that what he had said may not make sense to her. Some attributes of the Force did need to be replaced in their entirety. Such as making monsters with the Force that required high levels of firepower to survive encounters with if you were a NFU. Taji wouldn't make monsters with the Force even if he could. After all he wasn't a mass murdering scumbag with Omnicidal Tendencies unlike the ones who had made the various viruses such as the Gulag Plague, The Blackwing Virus, and whatever was going to come next. "Honestly, I'm trying to be prepared for whatever comes next in the galaxy." He admitted. He'd already thought up designs for three new things, two types of bullets, and a rifle that could switch between ammunition of both energy and material rounds.

Taji Nelson

Another raised eyebrow and she focused the force... her body relaxing for a moment and mind going blank as she felt the force energy rise up and pop when she moved to another seat to look across from him. "You mean like that?" There were some snickers from her jedi researchers and she spoke holding a hand up to silence them. "Teleportation is a skill only a handful of jedi masters even try to use and even then for short distances." His explaination though was interesting though hardening it against emp was also just as effective as was knowing how to best use materials... "But oh sweet summer child, you have no idea what came before let along what comes next."

Taji Nelson

T
"You can teleport?!?" asked Taji, awestruck. She had done what he had been attempting to replicate through science. How was that possible to do without the means of a relic? What training was needed to do so? His brain was going a million miles an hour. "Please teach me how to do that." He begged, giving her his version of "puppy dog eyes". Hey, while he may be smart, Taji was very enthusiastic about what he wanted to learn. Being able to teleport without the bracers? Pretty much at the top of his to do list be it Science, Force, or any other method he could acquire. Possibly a combo of both if he had the time to study the Force in order to reproduce the effects of the Bracer on a more easily accessible scale. Wearing it under armor limited the convenience. Teleportation was the one Force Power Taji knew he needed to learn how to perform. After all if he could teleport himself, he could eventually expand upon the Teleportation Force Power in order to teleport objects. Once he had that capability, well... the possibilities were endless.

And maybe he just wanted to overcome the nausea that his form of teleportation caused him. Okay, he most certainly did. Before he could learn how to replace the more dangerous Force Powers with the technology he loved to create there were a few Force Powers he wanted to understand. Like the one she just used, most certainly. It was definitely on his to do list.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Taji Nelson

She looked at him and raised an eyebrow with it. "Yes I can." She said it and looked at his face impassively as she remained there. "What did I just say?" She looked at him. "It is a skill only the strongest and most skilled of masters try and learn or use. Teaching one how to do it requires much more dedication then I think you might be able to do." She said it and was honest just remaining there with an impassive look on her face. The jedi master raised her hands and clasped them in her lap giving a look of decorum while she almost took on a meditative stance with her seating and breathing. Watching and listening but allowing her body to focus on the force and draw from the air and world itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom