- Name: Gorskin
- Designation: semi-sentient
- Homeworld: Unknown
- Language: Basic
- Average height of adults: 0.15 m
- Skin color: Green, brownish shell
- Hair color: N/A
- Breathes: oxygen
- Distinctions: Seems to have a large red activation switch mounted to its back
- Average Lifespan: About 3 seconds
- Races: Mineas turtulia, Mineas tortuso, Mineas hellona
- Diet: Pie-flavoured pie
- Communication: Speech (seems to be limited to single word of greeting)
- Culture: None
- Technology level: Appears to have C4 surgically and biologically implanted into its shell.
- General behavior: Innocently malignant
As they are fairly adorable, they are able to infiltrate most secure locations, with most people unsuspecting of the large red button on its back.
Listen up, I'll tell you where Mine Turtle came from.
In a petting zoo one day there was a man named Tom.
He shouted, "Drunk science!", then he drank a cold one.
And soon he had made the world's first turtle-bomb.
The cops tried to stop him before he could explode.
- Notable Player-Characters: None
- Intent: To create a disposable, cheap, effective tool of destruction.