Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasonal Terror and Tepani | Obulette, Harvest Day Festival

objective_1.png

obulette.png

STARRY NIGHTS
~paint your palette blue and grey~

OUTFIT: x
TAG: Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to

0v7RlQs.png

OBULETTE, TAPANI SECTOR, COLONIES REGION

Noticing that Rayne is on the same boat, eyes shifting between the road and my face, a smile rose up on my face, and I decided to just focus on her face, only glancing at the road quickly a couple of times because we are, you know, walking on the road. At her confession of lonely feelings, I tightened our hand-hold slightly, thumb softly caressing the top of her palm. I might not be able to provide companionship on a constant level, but something like this every couple of months? I'd love to, and perhaps it could help even if it's just a temporary fix. "I kinda know how that feels, the loneliness. I have a place at Coruscant, but work makes me spend more time off-world. It was hard at first, but with time I learnt to mute the feeling." It isn't really muting the feeling, more like overcompensating with temporary solutions. Keeping myself busy with work and whatnot. What can I say? It's quite effective.

Rayne continues on with a story of her place, how some Jedi have actually visited. "Oh really? I'd love to come over if you want me to." It'd be nice, especially if she has it with her here currently. A mobile home means we could explore the planet while still staying in, the best of both worlds. Of course, inviting someone you just met a couple of hours ago to your home is not something that everyone is comfortable with. "Although, I haven't heard of a Jedi crashing her speeder. I'll have to ask around once I'm back in Coruscant." I quipped at the rest of her story, curious of who it would be. If she was willing to let a random Jedi in peril in, wouldn't she also do the same for her knight in shining armor.

Especially since she has expressed her interest in spending the rest of the evening together, and I'd think that her mobile home is much nicer, and more mobile obviously, compared to, say, my place. "Unfortunately, no." I answered to her, chuckling at her playful and slightly mischievous facial expression. "We're no longer on a Jedi business right now, only extended our stay. Looked for my own accommodation and paid for it myself. It's just a small, decent cottage room, nothing too fancy." It's just a place where I'm staying at night, after all. Most of the times I spend outside, whether it is just strolling around the city, or going to a less crowded area, reading some books and enjoying my short vacation. "The previous hotel, however, that was really nice. Got a nice hot tub and small balcony." Really nice might be an exaggeration. The place probably is still much worse compared to some of the places the wealthy Jedi elected to rent instead. Yet, it's still better compared to the apartment room I have back in Coruscant.

After walking sometimes, we finally made it to the cottage I'm staying at. It's still quite silent in the area, most people are still out in the city center celebrating the Harvest Day. We quickly made it past the receptionist, to my room on the second floor of the small cottage. "There you go, my place for these three nights. Make yourself home." It isn't much, just a Full XL size bed, bedside cabinet on the left, bathroom with a sliding door on the right. I let her take a seat on the bed before walking past the bathroom. "Now, let's get out of this bad boy." With that I started taking off the plates that made the costume, one by one by one by one. Oof. This can take a while.
0v7RlQs.png

"Oh really? I'd love to come over if you want me to."

"Oh. Uh, sure," she nodded. "It may be a little... unorganized, but I don't mind having guests over."

Internally she was panicking even more so. She hadn't cleaned yesterday like she had intended. Her home wasn't dirty by any means of the word, but her things were probably very unorganized. Rayne wasn't one for living in a clutter, but perhaps Aymeric wouldn't mind that.

The Twi'lek did listen to what he had to say about the cottage he was staying at intently, absorbing as much information about the way the Jedi opperated as she could. So they covered business fairs, but personal stuff was more on the individual. Did they recieve pensions? All of that wasn't very clear, but it was still facinating. This was just stuff that Rayne simply hadn't ever thought about before.

They did arrive at the hotel room in time, and Aymeric gestured for her to make herself comfortable while he went to remove his armor. Rayne sat on the end of the bed, scooting back enough so that she could bring her legs up and wrap her arms around them.

Something about all of this was so... unusual, really. Alone with a guy she had just met, not to mention the immediate connection to boot. It was odd, but not a bad thing. Right? The man began to take his armor offm and after a few minutes it was clear that process was going to take a minute or two.

"I guess it was high quality at least," Rayne observed. "A cheap set would've been fused together or something..."

She frowned, brushing her Lekku over her shoulder as she thought for a moment.

"Have you ever interacted with someone like this before?" the Twi'lek asked. "I... don't really get out much. Socially, I mean."

objective_1.png

obulette.png

STARRY NIGHTS

0v7RlQs.png

Finally getting out of the armor, I quickly grabbed some clothes and got dressed, a comfortable t-shirt, outer, and trousers. "My friend made it for me for a discounted price." I answered as I walked out of the bathroom. "Well, not really a friend, just a metalsmith I'm doing business with." I took a seat beside Rayne, shoulder meeting shoulder. What I said, about Anka, the metalsmith, makes me think about all this. I don't even have someone I could call a friend back in Coruscant. No one I ever fully opened up to. The trust I put in rain, and the comfort I feel, that's really one of a kind.

That's when she hits me with the big question.

"Hmm… depends on what you mean by like this." I pondered deeply to answer her questions. On one hand, I'm no stranger to such scenes. Taking someone back home. Spending the rest of the evening with them. On the other hand, the emotions behind it, how quickly it all transpired, I never had. I just don't want to, can't, promise anything to Rayne. With my schedule and her schedule and my inability to commit, nothing serious will probably come out of this. Unless that's what she also wants.

"If you mean, like this, I have." I softly cup her cheek and jawline with one of my hands, using my thumb to stroke her cheeks. My usually somber eyes are now fixated on hers, the green and blue brings out the most out of her.

Yet, I can't lie to her either. I can't just treat her as someone I ONLY want to have fun with, without any substance behind it, because she's not. I really enjoyed the time we spent the past hour, just talking and opening up, and I can't recall the last time I had someone I could be that comfortable around. "Although, I've never felt like this before, how we vibe so quickly." I slowly leaned my head towards her, glancing at her eyes and face to gauge her reaction, if this is what she also wants. Oh, is there even a middle ground between those two?
0v7RlQs.png

Aymeric sat down next to her, cupping her cheek with his hand. He admitted that he had indeed interacted in a similar manner before, but that the emotions were different. Rayne blushed even brighter than she had yet as he leaned in to study her face, as though he was trying to understand what she thought. He would see uncertainty, but a clear underlying curiosity and warmth. The Twi'lek scooted just a little closer, a nervous smile spreading across her face.

A part of her was somewhat scared, but she didn't want to be a coward. Not today.

"I guess it's just strange," she noted. "In a good way, I mean. I've never really done anything like this... but new experiences are good, right?"

What did she do now? The logical step was to kiss him, right? Rayne wanted to at the very least, but she hadn't actually done it before. People were a fickle thing. All it could take was one failed attempt to make her look dumb and ruin any further interaction with Aymeric.

But she very much wanted to, and the leaps she didn't take reaped no rewards. So Rayne took her leap. She leaned in, planting her lips on his without warning...

And hoped for the best.

objective_1.png

obulette.png

STARRY NIGHTS

0v7RlQs.png

Rayne was the first to close the gap between us, and with that I tilted my head slightly to the side, welcoming her lips with mine. It was soft and sweet, the first one's always a bliss, they said.

Pulling away with a slight blush on my face, I answered her question between catching my breath.

"New experiences are always the best." I chuckled, a smirk rising on my face, my hand slides slightly lower, to the nape of her neck, while my thumb is still caressing her cheek.

Before she was able to respond to what I said, I pulled her back to another kiss, this time deeper and more passionate.

Maybe there's always a middle ground.
0v7RlQs.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom