Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Terror and Tepani | Obulette, Harvest Day Festival

MOSHED-2023-10-10-12-37-45.jpg

Terror and Tepani
obulette.png

Critical Links: Harvest Day, Obulette

Beam_Saber_2.png

The twilight streets of Obulette are swept up with comotion, lanterns and celebratory massess taking to the pathways of the planet. The Harvest Day in the Tepani sector has long since lost it's meaning, merely a shell of it's former self that's seen as an opportunity to stay home from work. For one reason or another, however, the holiday has taken on a different form on the planet of Obulette. Be it the dim red giant that keeps the planet in a twillight overcast or dark ashy rock that makes up the majority of the planet's surface, the dark and gloomy atmosphere of the planet has attracted the attention of those that love the shady and mysterious aspects of the Galaxy. Harvest Day has morphed into a widespread phenomenon, embracing the strange and supernatural, celebrating together in the dimly lit streets of the dark world. Those from across the Galactic Alliance, and across the Galaxy, gather to partake in it's festivities once again...

Objective 1: Night Lights

objective_1.png

Join the festivities in the bustling streets. People move from location to location, carrying lanterns whilst adorned in gothic attire. There are many attractions to find out in the busy twilight city, such as various carnival games, street performers, and food vendors looking to overcharge unwitting tourists for sweet treats. All are welcome to come and join in.... if they are brave enough.

Objective 2: Twilight Market

objective_2.png

Vendors from across the galaxy have flocked to Obulette to capitalize on the festivities. This is the place for the savey salesmen and women of the wider interconnected economy to display their goods to locals and tourists alike, and for individuals looking to pick up any gifts or trinkets to bring home with them. Sales terms are at the disgression of the vendor, so attendees are advised to bring their wallets ready to make purchases in advance.

Objective 3: Symphony of the Night

objective_3.png

The night is young and the atmosphere is angsty. A large rock concert is being held in the square of Obulette, with the star headliner, Sithspit, attracting a large audience of fans from across the galaxy. Festival goers can come and dance the night away, and other musical tallent from across the galaxy is encouraged to bring their tallents to the concert.... So long as they can keep up with the vibe.

OOC: Hello everybody. Its me, the funny Jasper guy, here with another thingamabob. I have something genuinely spooky in mind for something closer to Halloween, a fun lil nexus I whipped up for the more daring, but in the meantime I figured we needed something more light hearted on the board to get into the spirit of the season. So, after a little bit of time in the lab looking for a good in universe holiday and finding an honestly perfect location, I present to you all a thing. This is a social thread, so fighting things and dorito fleets should be left at home. If you're a producer of things, we got something for you in objective two. Come bring your doodads and such forth to get UCs or whatever you guys sell things for, idk. Hopefully this is something that people can enjoy for the season and I look forward to launching it (probably in the next 3-5 business days). Sales pitch over.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom