Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Terrance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herah

H
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Terrance
  • Loyalties: Nerium
  • Notable Possessions: N/A
  • Personality: Mischievous as ever but protective of whatever he thinks belongs to his and if he wants something he will do anything to get it
  • Training: Trained to be a mount as well as ariel support to the rider in combat as well as a heavy hitting ground unit if the need arises
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Combat Function: Thick scales allow him to be able to be a temporary shield for his rider and a few people, his flying allows him to do attacks from the air or deal with some areial issues or flying transport, as well as produce madness from his breath attack.
Strengths:
  • Hard to kill - Its thick scales make small arms fire or anything short of heavy weapons or artillery useless, However once some of its scales are removed it will be weak to enough small arms fire to hurt or kill it.
  • Psychadelic Breath: He breathes out a mist that shines a myriad of colors and anyone caught in the 10 Meter radius of his breath attack may experience heavy hallucinations that range from nightmares to anything that could send those under its effects on a confused scared rampage.
  • Telepathy - Can only communicate telepathically with other dragons and there rider’s
  • Maneuverability and climbing speed - it's wings and tail aids in it's directional flight allowing it to yaw, pitch, roll, turn with amazing ease .
Weaknesses:
  • Breath weapon does not discriminate: Anyone hit by his Psychadelic breath attack if not prepared for it have a chance to be affected by it wether the be friend or foe depending on the will power of the people in the radius
  • Not as fast as a starfighter - While it does have incredible speed in flight a starfighter or ship can easily catch up and surpass it.
  • Size does matter - Its size prevents it from going into tight spaces no bigger than that of a fighter or a Small Shuttle.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Terrance has always been a trouble maker, pulling pranks stealing things being protective of anything he could get his claws on which has lead to many scuffles with other dragons mos tof which dont go to well due to his size versus the other larger prey but normally if he wants something he will let you know and wont stop till he gets what he wants like a child wanting their toy he can be and will be quite tempermental and heaven help anyone who takes what he thinks is his even those who wish to be his rider have to be careful around his greedy nature.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zak Dymo

Z
Herah

I'll be conducting this review for you. I have just a few points to go over with you.

1. Loyalties
Loyalties: @Nerium

As per the template, link any relevant characters, faction pages, or groups. A tag is not a link, and user accounts may be renamed. As such, please cite to Nerium's character sheet here so that it is clear which character this refers to.

2. Training
Training: Combat as a mount and by themselves

This statement is very general/vague. As per the template, if your beast companion has been trained to perform special tasks or follow certain commands, list those things here. As such, please elaborate to clarify what kind of combat training this refers to.

3. Strengths & Weaknesses
Strengths:
  • Psychadelic Breath: He breathes out a mist that shines a myriad of colors and anyone caught in the 10 Meter radius of his breath attack will experience heavy hallucinations that range from nightmares to anything that could send those under its effects on a confused scared rampage.
Weaknesses:

• Breath weapon does not discriminate: Anyone hit by his Psychadelic breath attack if not prepared for it will be affected by it wether the be friend or foe

As a reminder, language that could be interpreted to force another player to do something they do not wish for their character is prohibited. (Codex Rules, General Submission Guidelines). Stating that the breath is hallucinagenic is fine, but you should avoid language that could be interpreted as to force a particular outcome. As such, I'd ask that you tone this down.

Those are my thoughts and I look forward to yours in reply. Please tag me when you have completed your edits.

Zak Dymo

Z
Herah

I noticed that you did not make any edits or changes to the Training section as I had requested. You mention that it has received combat training, can you elaborate on that? Are we talking aerial combat, ground combat, some version of dragon martial arts..?

When you say "Combat as a mount and by themselves" what is it that you want your reader to understand about this statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom