Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Nerium

nightmare guised as daydream
Hush falls the evening and tickles the bell,
Love, close your eyes there are stories to tell.

nUK4DsF.jpg
NAME
: Nerium
ALIAS:

The Daydream
Aspect of Delerium
SPECIES: Theelin/Shi’ido hybrid
SEX: Female
BODY: Petite
EYES: Variable, seldom matching colors
HAIR: Variable, seldom a natural color
SKIN: Variable - Pale
LANGUAGES:

Basic
Shi'idese
Neti
Anzat
FORCE SENSITIVE: Confirmed

Should the sky thunder and should the stars mist,
Water the branches that sprout from your wrist.

FEATURES.
wfENDaj.jpg
Genetic
Imperfection: Variable incarnate, Nerium treats her inherited boons as just that, benefits to be reaped. Regardless, her genes still tell the story of a dying people and a familial branch likely ending with her.

Perception is Reality: Skilled with the force, Nerium’s power lies in illusions and alteration, shaping reality to her will through means of trickery. But with many such abilities, it comes at a cost. Whether or not Nerium lives for the jest or has started to embrace fiction for reality is unclear.

Trouble is a Friend: While well-meaning on the surface, Nerium has a penchant for mischief. It's all in good fun, though, right?

I'm Always Walking as Somebody Else: Be it insecurity or a simple inability to commit, Nerium seldom takes the same form twice. Similar forms happen all the time, but there's always something different.

In All My Dreams I Drown: Plagued by nightmares, both of deeds committed and imagined, whatever energy displayed by this oddity sprouts more from mania than being well-rested. This leads to activity in spurts and an attention span leaving much to be desired.

Secrets Don't Make Friends: Things aren't easily kept from Nerium. Be it through an innate telepathy or by other methods yet to be named, truth has a way of revealing itself. Nerium has a tendency to speed the process along, often spouting secrets or cryptic messages with neither comprehension or memory of doing so after the fact.

Troubles and marks and sakes to keep.
Blow out the candle and go to sleep.

ABSTRACT.
D e s t r u c t i o n without creation, a recipe for nonexistence. Just as creation without intention is to beg for c h a o s. And it is just that brand of chaos that manifested into the enigma that calls itself Nerium. This chaos takes many forms with interests ever-shifting and allegiances fleeting. Though things weren't always this way. For a being of such magnitude to have been c r e a t e d, a being of similar magnitude had to be l o s t.

We only teach what we're taught.
And what you taught-
was f e a r.

FRIENDS.
Terrance - Dragon
Melekki - Hummingphant

WwWfVZP.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom