Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terran Glorian aka The Iron Ferret

Terran Glorian

freddieprinze-full_zps0b8beee0.jpg

NAME: Goes by Terran Glorian or The Iron Ferret. Never gives out his real name.
FACTION: Not sure yet.
SPECIES: Firrerreo
SEX: Yes please... I mean... Male
HEIGHT: 5'9"
WEIGHT: 160lbs
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Brown and Copper
SKIN: Golden, but can turn silver when agitated
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths:
  • Devilishly Handsome
  • Spry as a fox
  • Impish Intelligence
Weaknesses:
  • Affinity for intoxication
  • Loves him some women
  • If it's shiny he wants it

APPEARANCE:
As a Firrerreo, Terran has golden colored skin. He often hides inside of hooded clothing simply because his species is rather rare in the galaxy and that sometimes draws unwanted attention. That and he's probably got a few bounties out on him for some of the work he's done. It's hard to catch the Iron Ferret, though. He has double membrane eyes, and his hair is a mixture of normal brown and a more copper color. He's tall and lanky, some would could him wiry.

BIOGRAPHY:
I was born a while back and then got kind of frozen in carbonite for a rather extensive period of time. It happens when you owe someone a debt that you decide you aren't going to pay because the person you owe it to is a two-timing crook piece of garbage who ripped you off and got you in trouble with the Empire and the Rebels both. Danged Hutts. Anyway, I was born back in the day, even before the Yuuzhan Vong really made themselves known. My people were a bit more numerous back then, though there still weren't that many of us. Imperial xenophobia is a queen.

I ended up working on a derelict of an old ship called The Crimson Ferrets Revenge. It was there that I got my nickname of The Iron Ferret. I volunteered to lead the ships main starfighter group, the Iron Ferrets. Since I was the leader, I got the nickname. It helped that I was the best pilot, too! Good times were had on that ship, but eventually things came apart. People died, others disappeared. Then I got captured. It's a long story that'd just bore you.

Anyway, I got frozen in carbonite and woken up about two years ago when someone found me stashed in some old warehouse somewhere. Guess they were curious or something. Just a couple of treasure seekers wanting to know if there was some bounty on my head. Well, they were disappointed when there wasn't one at the time because those bounties had disappeared over time when people figured I was dead.

WRONG!

You can't kill the Iron Ferret. It just doesn't happen! Anyway, when my eyesight came back I managed to steal the treasure hunters ship and leave them stranded. Suckers. Of course I went right back to the work I was doing before: pillaging from big governments and donating the resources to the poor, or selling to the highest bidder and lining my pocket book with enough credits that eventually I can rule the galaxy! Ok, maybe not that, but at least I can live comfortably. Hey, it's a job. Don't knock it until you try it.

SHIP:
I'm working on it!

KILLS:
Lots of space particles were created by me making enemy fighters and other ships go boom, but I couldn't tell you who was in them.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
I am not a bounty hunter. *sniffs* I'm a pirate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Coming soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom