Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terminus Rebellion Sign Ups

TEAM THUG LIFE (GANG WARS)

The streets of the Terminus undercity are never safe, but this season of gang warfare is looking particularly brutal. Main point of defense will be an Underground safehouse, from there Judges and freelancers alike will seek to bring the violence under control and neutralize the agitating parties.

TEAM BANGARANG (GA EMBASSY)

Since the fall of the Alliance the Embassy has been converted into a fortress redoubt. Soldiers, agents, and senior officials will gather here under the relative safety of the outpost's shield generator to coordinate Coalition operations across the planet. Since the First Order arrived in orbit, the base has been on high alert for any signs of intruders. Standing orders are to hold out at all costs.

TEAM TRASH FLEET (SPACE BATTLE)

Spurred by recent Sharukan aggression, the Coalition has assembled a grand All Flags Armada comprised of vessels from regional powers throughout the Outer Rim. Intending to rendezvous with the survivors of Saijo in the Terminus system, reinforcements have jumped out of hyperspace right on top of an Imperial pacification fleet.

Non-Military: Everything is on fire. Whether you are trying to get down to the surface or anywhere else but here, it is going to take some fancy flying to make it out of this one alive. Think you got what it takes, space cowboy?

TEAM WORLDSTAR (STAR TEMPLE)

As rare as she is magnificent, the Shield of Light is one of the last remaining New Jedi Order star temples. Now crewed mostly by Alliance Remnant and Coalition personnel, there is still a cadre of Jedi protectors and senior officers. Drawn by the border tumult, the Shield of Light has pledged itself to the All Flags Armada, activating its Jedi beacon transponder to gather any allies within signal range.

TEAM THUG LIFE
[member="Zak Amroth"]​
TEAM BANGARANG
[member="Sol Stazi"]​
[member="Elaine Thul"]​
TEAM TRASH FLEET
[member="Atlas Drake"]​
[member="Cathul Thuku"]​
[member="Khonsu Amon"]​
TEAM WORLDSTAR
[member="Coren Starchaser"]​
[member="Kahne Porte"]​
Sign up here or on discord. My schedule is busy this week so this post may not be frequently edited.

Cathul is the one character I know for sure will deploy, and she will deploy in space.

I'm not sure about the other ORC characters I write, I may deploy the other two if we need assistance somewhere. Make sure, however, there is good story reason to ask for reinforcements if such is the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom