Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terax II (Krayt Dragon Planet)

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
So, last night @[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"] and I stayed up till about one putting this thing on a G-Doc and writing up the history and culture, after which I headed to sleep and he stayed up a little longer(hopefully not too much longer) and did a massive overhaul of the culture. We're 99% done now, I just need to figure out it's location and stuff and we'll be ready to submit, and maybe even get a dominion going sometime this week. I really enjoyed this process of us all being able to edit it, and in the future I might try to get the rest of everybody in it so we can do some simultaneous editing, adding, and discussing, but last night it was just kind of an impulse thing. Anyways, I've updated it with the Gdoc form, and I'll probably submit the planet for us later today. Need to make sure it's out of our territory and not in the same place as Hagron's World.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
And it is UP

Thanks again for all the hard work guys. You really help me out bouncing ideas around.

AND IT IS APPROVED!!!! Thanks again everybody. I'll anchor this thread in a day or two, so we know what we're not working on anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom