Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tenloss Expo!!

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Tenloss will be holding an Expo open to the public for one day* only! Admittance is absolutely free! The event will feature demonstrations, showcases, and Tenloss products on display!

Concession stands will be available for hot food, sweet snacks, and cold beverages throughout the area for low, low prices! Tenloss items will be available for sale throughout the Expo and live demonstrations will occur at regular intervals for those interested!

Want to try something before you buy it? Feel free! Tenloss has situated live fire testing ranges at key points in the facility for any Tenloss-made small arms. For those individuals or groups interested in the larger items in the Tenloss production line, keep an eye out for interactive displays and scheduled demonstrations in the area.

Last but not least, Tenloss will be showcasing two brand new, never seen before products at the event. Keep an ear open just after lunch for the announcements preceding the reveal and subsequent demonstration of the new products.

For large groups or representatives of corporate or political entities, please notify our main Tenloss branch at the Wheel of your attendance with a copy of your holo-ID for issuance of your VIP pass to the Expo!

Thanks for your time and, remember, for all your needs, shop Tenloss!
*IC Day

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Danger Arceneau"]
Would you be able to ship in a number of animal byproducts for this event? And do you know anyone who does concession stands? I don't think everyone wants Taco Hutt as the only availability.

sabrina

[member="Popo"] can couple of my character come, [member="Elaine Thul"] for selling her goods, and [member="Harley"] to try and get into your next mag, if [member="Bryce Bantam"] does not mind.

Titan

[member="sabrina"] would sabine Kurtaas mind finishing negotiations with Tel about those blasters?

Also, on topic, will there be discounts?

Titan

Thank you. This should prove to be a most profitable trip. Also, would you be willing to negotiate a mutual agreement between our two company's?

If you're going to mention something as on display, link it so people can see it. Same with your store page.
Some good general advice for anyone.

And [member="Popo"] no tag love? q.q

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Domino"]
You have a point, I literally did not think of that.

Also, literally forgot to tag anyone X.x

[member="Dunames Lopez"]
Right now, I'm just doing this for Tenloss as it's a Tenloss only expo. That said, I may do another one of these and enlarge it to a few more companies depending on how well this goes. Think of this as a test run, more or less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom