Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Tenebra Erys

WWs2E08.png

T H E - D O C T O R - O F - M A L E V O L E N C E

• A2d1wbn.png

B I R T H N A M E | Rose Erys
    A L I A S | Tenebra Erys
    F E A L T I E S | The Outer Rim Raiders
    R E S I D E N C E | Wherever She Pleases
    R A N K | Devil
    H O M E W O R L D | Coruscant
    S P E C I E S | Energy Vampire
    A G E | 31
    S E X | Female
    H E I G H T 5ft 11in
    W E I G H T | 142lbs
    E Y E - C O L O U R | Yellow
    H A I R - C O L O U R | Black
    S K I N - T O N E | Pale
    F O R C E S E N S I T I V E | Yes

• Vm6pQkt.png
    Vm6pQkt.png
    Vm6pQkt.png

T U T A M I N I S | As the result of her rebirth, Tenebra excels at energy absorption akin to Tutaminis.

F O R C E - D R A I N | Remade as an Energy Vampire, she must feed regularly in order to survive; and does so using an ability similar to Force Drain.

R E G E N E R A T I O N | Minor injuries heal almost immediately. Larger ones may require additional time, and draining the life from others dramatically speeds this along.

C O M B A T - T R A I N E D | The accident brought with it the knowledge of one skilled in combat. Their expertise in warfare has become part of who Tenebra is now.

M E D I C A L L Y - T R A I N E D | The woman formerly known as Rose attended prestigious medical institutes and was trained in countless schools of medical practice to treat the many species of the galaxy.
  • Ddrj9mp.png
    Ddrj9mp.png
    Ddrj9mp.png

M A D N E S S | Tenebra is literally insane. Fortunately for everyone around her, this usually only manifests when she is excite, and it's quite apparent when it may not be safe to approach her or accept offers for treatment from her.

T A U N T I N G | Most people shy away from pain or harm. Tenebra embraces it. In fact, she will goad and taunt her enemies into focusing their attacks on her (when not forced to treat others' injuries).

P S Y C O P A T H | With all the smiling, flirting, and warcries people might be led to believe Tenebra is an overly emotional woman. Nothing is further from the truth, however. In fact, she no longer able to connect with others on an emotional level, making lasting romatic relationships impossible.

O V E R C O N F I D E N T | With her wounds healing so quickly, it's only natural a little overconfidence in her ability to survive any danger would result. Some might think it goes further than 'a little' in Tenebra's case though.

A D D I C T E D | Some in Tenebra's condition would lament the monster they'd become. She, however, reveled in it. Rationally, she knew the woman she'd been would have found it all appauling -- revolting even. The new creature reborn in her place, however, loved it. Needed more of it. Draining energy from people and things brought Tenebra a sense of euphoria unlike anything she'd ever experienced.
  • Damnation!

In the beginning, Rose was an ordinary woman. Grew up with a family, went to school, and studied medicine. Her aptitude in diagnosing and treating patients earned her acclaim and soon the young woman had a rising career in the medical field. It didn't take long before a reclusive, but well financed Biotechnology company hired her services for a special project under development.

At first, Rose didn't understand why they needed her in particular. Studying strange artifacts was not her forte, but it seemed the project had progressed to the point of animal testing. Admitedly, the device seemed capable of manipulating fields of energy to an astouding degree. There was the small problem of it having detrimental effects on living tissue, however, and the company was anxious to figure out how to combat it for further development. Rose's job was to study how the device interacted with living tissue, and how to mitigate it. A straightforward enough, if complicated challenge.

During her time there she came to be romantically involved with one of the more militant personnel on staff. It was far from a secret to most others, though the pair at least had the discretion to keep it out of sight.

Everything was wonderful until one day the two lovers found themselves in the chamber where the device was. Rose playfully batted away the man's affections as she studied the readings, as she did most days, and tried to focus on her work. That day, however, something changed. The artifact surged to life, ensnaring the two present.

By the time others arrived to pull them out and into containment, Rose's Lover had already perished. Little remained that was recognizable, and only camera footage would positively confirm his identification. Rose, herself, seemed physically fine, however. Though once she woke from the traumatic experience, it became evident she was far from mentally unscathed. And it was only moments later that they knew something had gone horribly -- or delightfully -- wrong, when the first Nurse shrieked and collapsed a mummified corpse.

After the second Nurse collapsed two seconds later, the rest of the medical staff fled the room for their own safety. Rose finally calmed down, and even seemed to be lost in a euphoric faze being far calmer and even smiling at those peering through the glass at their deadly patient.

For a time she became the object of study. It had been far from pleasant, especially once they learned of Tenebra's ability to heal. Some poor souls were brought in regularly for her to feast upon and recover her strength; all the while her hungry, yellow eyes peered at her tormentors through the glass eagerly awaiting the chance to sate herself on them instead. This went on for a time before the authorities shut the entire facility down. Evidently 'mysterious disappearance' of people attracted attention. Poor Tenebra, an unwilling victim of their perverse study -- which none truly understood the nature of since the data had been erased -- was ever so thankful to her saviors for freeing her of her prison.

Thankful enough to seduce one of the ranking officers into letting her talk with the lead tormentor. They found him the next day a withered husk.

Since then, Tenebra has been constantly on the move sating her own desires. To what end? Why to its own end, of course. Because she enjoyed it.

Oh, and then there was Gurnin Von. Couldn't forget her favorite Twi'lek. Nice man. Later a bit let down by the whole 'my planet was destroyed by the Sith' thing, but those things happened. He was one of the few she came back to now and again, whenever he needed a woman of her unique talents. Why? Because it brought that little sliver of consistency to her world. And perhaps because on some level she wanted to love again, and he was the only one she could consider 'close;' but no matter how strongly she wished to feel genuine emotion -- something more than physical delight -- Tenebra just couldn't seem to grasp it.
  • 19602.jpg
    Gurnin Von [Closest Thing To A Friend] Tenebra has ever known. Someone she would like to know romantically, but due to her own psychological shortcomings resulting from the accident that made her into a vampiric monster just can't connect with him on that level.
  • B.F.G.s!

BAW-63 Heavy Rotary Blaster Cannon [Purchased] [Specifications] | A Mini-Gun.

BAW-63 Heavy Rotary Blaster Cannon [Purchased] [Specifications] | A Rifle.

JN3 Auger Personal Shield [Purchased] [Specifications] | Kinetic/Blaster/Slugthrower Protection.
  • Private Threads
    Public Threads
    i. Name of Private thread goes here x
    i. Name of Public thread goes herex

WWs2E08.png

Many thanks to Darth Metus for the bones of this amazing bio template.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom