Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Ten Rounds

Mishel Kryze

M
With A Bottle of Cuervo
It wasn't often these days that Mishel left the comforts of her sister Alessandra Creed Alessandra Creed 's kingdom of Illyria. Good booze, research, and quiet it was all she could ever want but then she saw what her ol' Master posted. She popped into a holo conference with the rest of the Jedi. Mishel advocated for them to leave the Silvers. It was then that Mishel realized, she had become her mother. She like Siobhan Kerrigan, hated just about every other person that called themselves a Jedi. Mishel also hated the Sith. Blast, she thought as she popped the cork of the bottle and poured out a shot for herself.
Boots up on a table at a cantina somewhere out of the way, somewhere not occupied by anyone nation. She left an invite for the Jedi in that holocall, after all, she was now gonna be on her way to whatever half-assed, backward planet that needed help beating up the Sith. Ah, kriff. She'd also become the old Coren Starchaser, eager for a fight against the Sith. Blast it all, she poured another shot. She set the bottle down and knocked both shots back and then set them up again. She figured some of the folks might want to talk, and if not that was okay with her.
Jedi working with Sith.
Sith working with Jedi.
She supposed if either of them had actually won a fight in recent days, then they might not be here.
That aside.
The Artificer poured the shots.
She could really use a good ... night out.
Mishel watched the door of the cantina.
She got up only to grab more shot glasses and another bottle.
The message anyone would have gotten was; bring your own booze, be a lightsider who isn't cozying up to the darkside as a lonely man does to whatever he has in reach. Sure, her words were crass, harsh, and even just outright mean. She was also sure there was some self-righteous Jedi who declared they would be working for the greater good. Mishel just wondered if they could ask the people of Mirial that question.

Oceiros hadn’t been able to make it to the meeting of the Jedi, but he’d heard a recording of the conversations had. What had the galaxy truly come to? You had Jedi trying to appeal and contrive reasons to join alongside the Sith. You had other Jedi preaching what equated to a mass exodus away from the Silver Jedi. Whether those within the governments of the Confederacy, Sith Empire, and Concord realized it or not, their allegiance was nothing more than one held together by hatred, and fear. Those sort of alliances were fragile at best.

The least the Jedi could do since he missed the meeting was arrive at the ‘after-party’. In his hand was a full bottle of tihaar. Entering the bar to find it empty besides just the one other woman, Oceiros glanced around the empty tavern somewhat shocked that he was the first to arrive out of all those invited. He’d recognized the name Mishel as one of the first to speak during the meeting against the Jedi’s alignment with the Sith. Having even once been an apprentice of Coren. How it must have torn her heart out when she’d first heard the news.

Approaching the bar, Oceiros reached over grabbing a mug, before moving to take a seat across from Mishel. No words were exchanged as Oceiros opened the bottle filling the mug up halfway with the clear liquor, before tilting it towards the other in offering.

“It took confidence and dedication to do and say what you did. I-, I’m glad all hope isn’t lost in the future of the Jedi. That there are still some people that understand what our roles should be. That we’re not indebted or subservient to a government, nor should we ever be.”

Mishel Kryze

if they're watching anyways
wp6325638_4.png

hJJw3Ng.png

Mishel Kryze Oceiros Sunstrider Oceiros Sunstrider

"Um, Mishel, right?"

Auteme felt very out of place in the cantina. Of course, it wasn't one of those hole-in-the-wall places that served only moonshine. The place was friendly enough and she could get a small platter of fries (unsalted) to snack on. Still, the fact that most of the patrons had drinks in their hands was just a reminder that she felt like she should've been ordering from the kid's menu despite being of legal drinking age. While the other Jedi seemed content to pour out a few shots, Auteme had no intention of drinking tonight.

But maybe the alcohol would make Mishel look less angry, so Auteme wouldn't discourage the other Jedi from it.

"I'm Auteme," she said, half-hopeful that the woman would recognize her. After all it wasn't that long ago that they'd been at the meeting on Peace together. They hadn't talked to each other, but they'd certainly talked; Auteme had been moved by the woman's words, if in a small way. Surely Coren had been moved as well. "It's nice to officially meet you."

She gave a nod and smile to Oceiros, then slipped into the seat on the other side of Mishel. There was so much uncertainty in the galaxy; it was a good idea to gather as many friends as possible. Two more Jedi to push back the darkness -- every person who stood with them was a win. Auteme personally had a different view on the government and Jedi but in this case it didn't matter as much. She cared about people. Systems and codes, whether the dangerous ideology of the Sith or blunders by the Concord, could do more harm than an individual.

"I agree Oceiros. You were... very passionate." She paused and grabbed another fry. "Are you part of the Silver Jedi?"

Wearing: Snakeskin

Armed with: Lightning Rod (Pink Single Bladed Lightsaber)

Objective: Drown Sorrows

One of the benefits of being a genuine article Light Side Sith like Darth Themis was, was that Jedi never sensed what you actually were until you started fighting. Themis could wander Light Side territory all she liked as long as she never raised a fist and Light Adepts would never sense anything amiss by her presence.

And wander she had, a great deal, in fact.

Especially after the past few days...

Right now...Themis wanted to get stone drunk.

It was impossible of course...mutating herself so heavily with the Light had rendered her regenerative abilities so powerful any attempt at self intoxication never lasted long. A few minutes at most.

Well...she could handle being drunk for a few minutes...all night long...

Themis's silvery Lightsaber, modeled after Ahsoka Tano's dangled from her belt as she entered the Cantina, exuding a very strong Light Side presence as she entered, having altered her typical appearance to that of a Nautolan woman

Her Grand Daughter had thrown down the Gauntlet with the Jedi she had worked with, overnight becoming a pariah to many Jedi...

And then she had found Themis and made a request that had caused the Bright Lord's hair to stand on end...

But that wasn't why Themis was drinking...

Themis chose a lonely seat past Auteme Auteme , Oceiros Sunstrider Oceiros Sunstrider , and Mishel Kryze .

"Barkeep..." she muttered, numb from horror and disgust. "The 'strongest' whatever-the-feth you have, and keep it coming..."

She was presented with Mandalorian Club Soda in a tall bottle.

"Ooo, intestine dissolver!" the Light Side Sith joked morbidly., slapping credits on the table, essentially paying for the whole bottle and then just taking a swig straight from it...

She drank half the bottle, felt an intense fog hit her brain that depressingly only lasted three minutes before she was once again as sober as Steve Rogers after Bucky fell from the train.

Then Themis downed the other half. Three minutes of fog, and relief...then total sobriety once more.

Themis felt her insides burn and repair themselves too.

"Barkeep..." she said, slapping a few hundred credits more. "Another, please..."

Mishel Kryze

M
Mishel watched as two people approached her table, both took their respective seats and the Tygaran looked over at the fries. "Dank farrik,that smells good," and before turning her attention to Oceiros Sunstrider Oceiros Sunstrider the woman waved over the droid waiter and ordered up a bowl for herself. Mishel narrowed her gaze as she looked at the man. "You remind me of someone," she mentioned with a finger pointed in his direction before she reached out for her drink. "You're right, we shouldn't be tied or serve any government. We're here to help the people of the galaxy, not get in bed with politics."
"A pleasure to meet you as well, both of you." Mishel raised her glass to the both of them and set it back down. "You're both, uh, what's it called."
A few snaps of her fingers, "oh New Jedi Order, right?"
"I think I saw your new big floating temple, was great, but uh..." She cleared her throat, "just, kinda didn't feel like Jedi things."
"Can't say much though, I literally live in a palace. Not mine, mind you, my sister's...? I think." Mishel just drank again and thanked the droid when the fries showed up. "Man these things are delicious, good choice, Auteme, right?"
The cantina was quiet mostly, another patron entered and Mishel was a little confused at first but shrugged it off and looked at the two people who had joined her. "Like I said before, we should be helping the people of the galaxy, not defending the Sith."
"They're big boys and girls and if they can't crack open a lobster then, sucks to be them I guess."

"Helping people..."

Darth Themis couldn't help but chuckle.

"Its ironic..." she spoke darkly, downing half a bottle of Corellian brandy, shuddering involuntarily at the memory of being dropped into the black flames by Darth Phyre played out.

"You say...you shouldn't be tied to any governments..." she said, giggling as she bought herself another three minutes of brain fog, already feeling her alkahest metabolism boiling away the poison.

"Yet, without their support...I'd say a lot of your best intentions wouldn't get out the gate. If no government sanctions you...you can't legally operate."

She giggled a bit more, downing the other half a bit.

"I'm sorry...that was mean..." she trailed. "Its...its just that I would know...actually ran a group of my own Jedi once...I was constantly starved for resources. Needed under the table government support...without that...wouldn't have lasted six months. Governments only suffer us because they have worse to deal with. But the Jedi, who must defend the Force, needs the sanction of government or they are nothing but murderous vigilantes with laser swords and psychic powers in the eyes of the ordinary, whatever the Force itself might otherwise think."

She took another swig.

"Of course, my Jedi were all slain anyway, but we got much farther than we would have otherwise..." she said to Mishel Kryze . Then she raised a toast.

"To Jedi-Dom!" she said merrily to Mishel, Oceiros Sunstrider Oceiros Sunstrider , and Auteme Auteme desperately trying to stay drunk.

She took another large swig and this time actually felt her face go numb for a few seconds...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom