Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Temporary LOA

Darth Ahriman

D
I've been feeling rather overwhelmed by things within my IRL side that I'm needing to step back from regular posting for a while, active across all Characters. Sadly my energy levels and availability to sit and write like I normally would has suffered lately.

I will continue to post in the Invasions (Operation Shadowdance & Traitors Gate) as they'd started prior to this LOA and have been very enjoyable both to read and participate in, however beyond those threads I won't be able to commit to any others until things quieten down here.

Everything else however is on hold and I apologize to those affected by this <3

Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar | Zeptepi Zambrano Zeptepi Zambrano | Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar | Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun | Tir Grastis Tir Grastis | Plus anyone I forgot >.<

Pillar of Education | Inquisitor | General
Get some sunshine! Hug your puppy! Eat cake! Sorry I am not much help otherwise. I miss normalcy too. But I have faith that all will be ok, being a nerd doesn’t just go away…especially being a Star Wars nerd!

Darth Ahriman

D
Thanks all, I shall be back!

In the meantime, I'll likely be hanging about and keeping tabs on things like faction on-goings and what not.

Stay classy, Chaos!

Darth Ahriman

D
So, I've been trying to revive the muse through LFG threads for Caedyn Arenais & Alysia Shields, as well as creating a couple of bio's for creativity and future use. I guess this technically speaks against my current LOA.

While my IRL life has been hectic lately, things will begin to settle shortly with luck on my side, so I'm going to pull this leave of absence and just hope that all goes well. I can never seem to pull myself away from Chaos at the end of the day anyway, so oh well.

Darth Ahriman

D
We know you didn't mean it, NERD! You can't mean it any more than the rest of us ever mean it! We try...but the rest of us = Nerds too.

PS: Its more like "How DARE you try and TRICK us!!"

It's true, I am a Nerd :p

Perhaps this was less of a "I'm not going to be here" and more of a "I need to take things slow" sort of thing. I wanted others to know that I was going to be taking longer than usual to respond and it did take some of the edge of thankfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom