Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Templar Seekers, ho!

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

So, Daxton proceeded to suggest a mission before the board crash. The details are fuzzy, but I rembmer the words "tomb," "hunt," and "holocron."
So my questions are twofold:
Is Daxton still planning on doing this?
and
Who else is up for it?

Here are the details that I posted before the crash:

A Sith Tomb/Library located somewhere in unclaimed wild space with a treasure trove of Sith holocrons teaching the fundamentals of Sith Alchemy.

Danger level is suggested at challenging (traps, maybe monsters and a guardian spirit or two). I was asking aside from myself and Vorhi who else might be interested in joining.

If no one else is, I would outline further the challenges and dangers so that we can discus how we would play the adventure out. Cheers.

I'm not opposed to switching planets, but it's Daxton's call. Admittedly, we might learn much from the holocrons, or at the very least, get some new pieces for the Archives. So, do we need a name for the reliquary in question, or a given Sith affiliated with said dig site? I like making up names.

From a guardian perspective, it'd make sense for some sort of alchemical monstrosity to show up, even if it's something fairly normal by canon, like a Terentak or something. We could also easily blame sith alchemy on increasing the size, stature, or number of appendages of a creature.

I just had a funny idea. Could Sith Alchemy turn a quarren into a DnD style mind flayer?

I have no problem switching. I suggest making up a name, what name would you suggest?

I like the idea of a mind flayer, if no one objects to it.

Sorry for the delay. Just started training at work so I got distracted.

Ok details so far:

Temple/Tomb facility on Krate, built into a mountain. We would be ingressing from the top part via an air shaft. Facility itself has four major sections: Entrance, Storage Chamber, Crypt and Library. The opposition is a mind flayer like creature, as well as animated dead (failed raiders, old servants, maybe some mummified guards?), carrion feeders and maybe an ooze. Traps would be old school physics/light based traps.

Any additional requests/suggestions before we start?

Genesis - I was looking on the wookie and searched under Krate but got no hits, could you post to me the link?

Those that will be going on the mission are : Daxton, Vorhi, Dar'jetti, and Kara, right? Subject 13 is stalking at the moment.

One last question before we begin, do you prefer I control the npcs or do we each free write the dangers we will be facing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom