Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tempering the Iron (Open to Clan Betna)

Clan Betna Homestead - Myrkr

The metallic tan, Kom'rk-class starfighter swooped over the Clan's compound. The ship had a mark along its side, the familiar shape of a draconic creature turning in upon itself. The heraldic symbol of Clan Betna. The ship's landing hatch opened, and a Lancer-class speederbike slowly pulled out, carrying out a large shipping container, one lifted by anti-grav repulsors and tethered by a tractor beam. Upon the bike was a young woman, dressed in Mandalorian armor. Beside her and the bike, lolling its tongue out, was a grey-brown anooba. The woman nodded to the creature, revving the bike and speeding off to the front of the clan's compound, the anooba making good pace beside her. She stopped at the entrance, showing a sign of respect of not walking in simply, despite being a clanswoman.

The woman parked her bike in front, making a gesture to her anooba to sit. She reached up and removed her helmet. She was younger, in her early thirties. Moderately tanned skin, dark hair. She looked around before beginning to speak. "I am Mirdala Betna. Daughter of Cassius Betna." She proclaimed, "I come to the land of my ancestors and my kinsman to invoke my right to forge beskar'gam according to the traditions of our ancestors." She hoped she did not sound too demanding of her clansmen. She is simply wanted to fulfill a promise she made to her father many years ago. Her armor currently only durasteel. She wanted to do right to he deceased adoptive father. She had mined some beskar on an excursion to Sundari on Manda'yaim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom