Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Telti Bling

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
It's that time of the year again, folks. With another victory under our belt, it's time we celebrated properly.
So whip out your 800 ABY Grand Reserve, your Nal Hutta cigars, and your Mandalorian oranges and sit yourself down at the Sabacc table.
The awards, my fellow Sith, are here!
53cgICj.png
For everyone who participated in the invasion.
4w0B3ng.png
[member="Tanek Santii"]
0n1C5Qr.png
[member="Sage Bane"]
1hL6as3.png
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
9Ckp2HV.png
[member="Greta Kohler"]
FHrziNL.png
[member="Reverance"]
pqKJEnY.png
[member="Darth Carach"]
zGn83cM.png
Vrag
d2N8D3C.png
[member="Darth Nephthys"]
Ne11b3o.png
H1G7RXt.png
[member="Darth Carach"] & [member="Darth Nephthys"]
aRGzpyT.png
485qsfr.png
[member="Matsu Xiangu"] vs. [member="Ryan Korr"]
Feel free to nominate those who you think are deserving of the title (via @Mentioning them and me). I also accept ideas for other titles, if you feel something is missing from the list above.
Have fun!

Best Knight - [member="Sage Bane"]
Team Double Trouble = [member="Darth Nephthys"] & [member="Darth Carach"]
Voiciest Voice = [member="Darth Carach"]
Handiest Hand = [member="Vrag"]
Best NFU - [member="Greta Kohler"]

Finally got around to re-reading the Telti thread. Great writing all :)

I want to put up a couple more folks for nominations.

For Best Acolyte:
[member="Sitara Qin"] and [member="Athena Heron"]. I was going to say Tanek too, but he's already been nominated.

Best NFU:
[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Sithiest Sith:
[member="Reverance"], mainly for this line:

"Behold...the maddening of the blasphemous machinations are met with mimicry..."

Alliteration is the Sithiest :p

I wasn't able to stay up to date on everything that happened in everyone's post, so I can't speak for the other Knights. That being said, I wanna say I totally support [member=Sage Bane] for Best Knight! I was playing his opponent. Sage was great to work with both IC and OOC. Getting beat up has never been as fun. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom