Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Telling a story - living to tell the tale.

Hello everyone, I am Polaris. If you could not tell from the name. You may call me something cooler, because I like cool. I am cool. It's all cool in the hood, my uncle's nephew's brother. Up high.

Who wants to thread with me? I'm open for almost anything - but I don't like to plan most things besides major events that will take place. Example: We go to Tatooine. I will not plan being in a raider's attack, falling in love, being childhood friends or anything until we get to that point.

So who's interested?

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
[member="Polaris Sovereign"]
What a coincidence! I also like to just do things without planning.
What sort of places does Polaris like to frequent?

[member="Selene Fortuna"]
Honestly - grew up on a ship. Probably going to roam the galaxy for the most comfortable home to settle in after the adventures are finished. So it's an open slate for now.

[member="Javar Ikon"]
I'll wait for you.

Briar Thorn

Life is a game, so why not enjoy yourself?

Why don't we RP a bit? We are kind of polar (pun) opposites of each other in our background. Take a look at my bio below my picture and let me know what you think.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
We could always run into each other on a space station in the middle of nowhere.
Selene is on the run from her family on Serenno, so it wouldn't be a stretch for her to be there.

Javar Ikon

Seriously, not a Bartender

So, I've got a few characters I could use. Take your pick, I guess. XD

Glaze - Former Arkanian nobleman who's an ice shaper

Jax - My lightning-throwing Shaliz'na

Aven - Another Arkanian ice shaper, only he lived on Hoth for most of his life.

Zelda - Never used him yet, but he's one of my snarky pilots

Icthy the Phish - Another ice shaper who's some kind of mutant Mon Cal

Gavin - Sithspawn on the run from just about anything and everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom