Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Tefka To Step Down As Owner

Hey, its me. The Founding Father.

I’m the OG. The lightning rod of troll aggro, the disruptor of Factions and Judges alike.

There aint no one mo’ OG here. Nor humbler. I am the most humble. Nobody presses the enter key more than me on an announcement.

But good god, I’ve lasted longer here than Smallville on the CW. I’m tapped, creatively bankrupt. I’m moving on. So on a serious note, the decision has always been either pass the torch or crater Chaos into the ground with me. Well, people keep returning here, so I’ll pass the torch.

If you are interested in stepping up as Head Admin and Owner of SWRP:Chaos, the fees are about 60 USD/month server costs. Everything else is pretty much paid in full. I’ll be hand selecting the next Owner as my last duty, so send your applications directly to my Discord or inbox. If you are brand new, don’t bother. For situational awareness, this post is very real, its not a joke, and yes everyone is pretty much on equal footing if you’re reading this. I can give you my notes, a little bit of training, and other unfinished work to help brighten Chaos’s future should you want it.

Save the goodbyes or whatever, lets be real, I’ve stepped down like 4 times now. Let’s try to sort the Chaos and find a new Tefka so I don’t ragequit and pull the plug like a thousand other RP forum owners have.

Send up your resumes, express your interest, let me know. I plan to be out by July.

Apologies, I was a bit short with my response yesterday. As my chances to be a servant of this community are now numbered, I have taken the liberty of fast tracking your application as Site Owner and reviewing it.

Name: Hamwagon

Pros:
1. Excellent Major Faction Owner. Ensured entertainment for his faction while presiding.
2. Motivated, energetic.
3. Principled. Will take the fall for his boys if necessary.

Cons:
1. Types HAHAHAHSHDHGFF like he loses control of his fingers when laughing on Discord. You didn’t laugh that loud IRL relax.
2. Moderation and expectations of moderation in crowded environments can be problematic.
3. Didnt push for Tef to win Hoth that one invasion 3 years ago.

Application Status: Rejected

Justification: Useless without Zef

Respectfully,
Tefka, Still Current Site Owner

Note: Still unsure if this member is multi accounting as HAM SALAD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom